Duo & Solo
It wouldn’t be unfair to say The Crutwell’s have been around a bit (musically speaking, of course). Between them, Andi and Nico have procured recording and publishing deals, penned top UK Chart Hits for the BBC, written and produced for companies such as Fox USA, 19 Entertainment, Decca Records and Universal and toured with likes of The Pogues and The Stranglers… This doth make a fine brew!
Now, their new guitar/violin duo is here to bring you a fantastic set of acoustically reinvented classics, utilising all their experience and swagger to sonically set your night on fire! Bringing both humour and professionalism, these guys are must for any venue that loves great acoustic music. Strictly no backing tracks, The Crutwell’s aren’t just keeping acoustic music live... they are keeping it alive, and God bless em’ for it.
You can book us as solo (acoustic guitar and vocals) or a duo (acoustic guitar, violin and two vocals) or even just the violin for your wedding or other even...
Marion• 1 Jun 2019
What lovely people and talented musicians. From the dot Andi was so approachable in all our comms building up to the event. And they certainly delivered on the day. I would highly recommend this duo and I will definitely be booking them again. Thank you Nicole and Andi everyone is still raving about it. You were brilliant x
Sian Rogerson• 16 Feb 2019
Amazing. Lovely people who tailored their performance to our event beautifully. Tasteful yet soul-stirring. We all had a great night. Thanks
Mrs Helen Roberts• 18 May 2019
Andi and Nico were the perfect choice. They kept the crowd entertained with a variety of song's and Nico playing the violin compliments Andi and his vocals perfectly. They were professional, friendly and everyone of our guests sang their praises and cannot wait to hear them again! I will definetly be booking them again for future events.
Kerry Denye• 8 Jun 2019
The Crutwells did a fantastic performance at our Village Festival evening doo! Really great songs. Very professional. I would recommend them and would certainly book them again!
Scott Tilley• 21 Sep 2017
Fantastic Evening at the Rising Sun,they certainly know how to entertain the audience,we would defiantly look to have these guy's back very professional thank you
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This depends on how long our sets are, usually we would do 2x45min and take about a half hour break in between
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?No problem, as long as we have a little notice we should be able to sort that out.
- How long do you play for?We can organise this to suit, but, most events are 2x45 mins or variations of.
- How much space do you require?Not much, we have played some very small places.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA and some lights for our set.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, BACS.
- Who are your previous clients?Some clients who we have played for as a duo or as individuals are the likes of Pepsi, moscow Irish festival, numerous hotels in the UAE, Thornley Leisure LTD, Very Creative Event LTD, Crewe Beer festival, numerous weddings, bars and private events, ...far too many to go through. Please see our great reviews.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We have played everywhere from weddings to festivals, corporate events to Caves.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Great professional players with years of knowledge as music industry professionals. We are even able to host event if needed. We are happy to play music through our pa in between sets. You will know all the songs we play but never heard them done like this before. happy to travel, will generally waiver any PRS fee paid by the venue. We bring some lights and are always ready for a good time.
- What are the highlights of your career?Record deals, publishing deals, written 2x top 40 uk chart hits and also written for many many clients in television, as players we have played every where from Portugal to Moscow, Vienna to Dubai! We love playing events that mean something to people.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:World travelled very experienced acoustic duo featuring acoutic guitar, violin and male and female vocals. Acoustically remodelling some great songs with a wry smile.
We can provide our services as a duo or solo (male guitar vocal or violinist)
A Selection Of Some Of The Songs We Play
Fat Bottomed Girls : Queen
King : Years & Years
Jolene : Dolly ...