The Cheers are a fun and highly professional party band with a modern edge. Traditionally a male and female fronted 5 piece, this experienced and exciting collaboration perform a variety of classic and upbeat tunes from the 50’s to current day; they want to ensure that your party is the best it can be so that you and your guests leave with great memories and a story to tell!
To guarantee that booking the entertainment for your occasion is easy, they also provide the PA, lighting and background music before, between and after sets. The Cheers are available for weddings, parties, events and any other occasion you are celebrating.
CLASSIC SET UP
Quintet (male & female vocals, keys, electric guitar, bass, drums)
ALTERNATIVE SET UPS
Quartet (vocals, electric guitar, bass, drums)
Trio (vocals, acoustic guitar, cajon)
Duo (vocals, acoustic guitar)
Want to funk things up with a SAXOPHONE? Be sure to request upon booking so you don't miss out!!!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE?
Mrs Jutta Johnson• 20 Oct 2018
If 5 is the highest one can give!
We love giving parties and also being guests and this band was the very best we ever experienced - they were fantastic! There were mainly two generations present around 40ish and over 70 and ALL our guests danced all evening, even an 89 year old! The atmosphere was indescribable and even the bar staff were dancing behind the bar.
We left it up to the band to choose which songs, just gave them a few of our favourites from their list and that worked so well -...
fiona lucas• 12 Jun 2017
Great fun and really helpful
Moira Hankinson• 13 Apr 2018
A great band!
The Cheers added fantastically to the atmosphere of my party; playing 60's-to-now rock; brilliant for dancing.
Also - for you hosts out there - so easy to deal with: efficient; prompt responses; clear info; a great playlist; did what and when they promised - excellent.
Sophia Rook-Blackstone• 4 Oct 2017
The Cheers were a fantastic booking! We would highly recommend. They were professional and perfect for our occasion. The audience loved them and they brilliant despite being cold. We were not there average booking but they just rose to the situation and I hoped enjoyed it as much as enjoyed them.
Tina Daniel• 12 Apr 2019
Really professional and stress free!
- Who are your previous clients?Kraft Heinz, Ericsson, John Lewis, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Young's Pub, 5G Communications, Hemmersbach UK, Harken UK, Commission (New Frontiers), Army Barracks (Bicester, Cirencester, Aldershot, Thorney Island & Tidworth)
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing on Level 69 on The View from The Shard for Kraft Heinz Christmas party in December 2018. And, pioneering the 5G movement for Ericsson in August 2018, performing live in two separate rooms, using 5G technology to demonstrate the reduction in latency.
- How long do you need to set up?Electric band - a minimum of 60 minutes. Acoustic band - a minimum of 45 minutes. However, the more time you allow for them to set up and soundcheck, the more time this will allow for them to get the sound just right.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Your party, your music! The Cheers want to ensure that your occasion feels personal to you; as part of their Standard Package they will learn your first dance/ one song request of choice and tailor the set to your preference.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Male and female lead vocals, modern, professional
- How much space do you require?Quartet/Quintet/Sextet - 4m across by 3.5m in depth. Acoustic Duo/Trio - 3m across by 2.5 in depth. If space is limited at your venue, The Cheers will gladly adapt within' reason.
- How long do you play for?2x 60 minutes or, 3x 40 minute sets. Longer and shorter sets are available, if required please make request upon enquiry.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties and corporate events.
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS, cheque or cash (an initial 25% deposit is required to secure a booking).
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, at no extra cost.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?A minimum of one break required. Suggested length of breaks between sets: 15 - 45 minutes.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fun, highly professional & modern party band!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - PLI insurance up to £10m and equipment PAT tested.
I Got a Women - Ray Charles
Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
Rock Around the Clock – Bill Haley
Ain’t No Mountain - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morr...