The Cheers are a fun and highly professional party band with a modern edge. Traditionally a male and female fronted 5 piece, this experienced and exciting collaboration perform a variety of classic and upbeat tunes from the 50’s to current day; they want to ensure that your party is the best it can be so that you and your guests leave with great memories and a story to tell!
Coupled with the frequent weddings and parties The Cheers have performed at since forming in 2012, they have entertained clients such as Kraft-Heinz, Ericsson, John Lewis, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Young's. Their testimonials that numerously describe this entertaining quintet as "brilliant", "professional" and "friendly", is recognition of the level of skill and care that is committed to every performance.
To guarantee that booking the entertainment for your occasion is easy and hassle-free, they provide an on-hand and dedicated professional service leading up to, and on the day of your event, along w...
Tina Daniel• 12 Apr 2019
Really professional and stress free!
fiona lucas• 12 Jun 2017
Great fun and really helpful
cat• 25 Nov 2017
"""They were excellent, really nice guys and brilliant music. Had us interacting with them and singing on stage which was nice as sometimes bands can be a bit precious but they were lovely and really made our party! Thank you guys :)"""
Vicky• 9 Jun 2017
"The guys were amazing!! So happy to go with the flow when we were running late with the hog roast, change song order around so I could dance with my Dad early on as my folks were leaving early.
They learnt our first dance song from scratch and did such an amazing job - they were just so good!
Then followed some amazing singing, they'd say 'this one's a tough one' and then absolutely nail it! I've had several guests asking for their details to book for other events so a testament to how ...
Moira Hankinson• 13 Apr 2018
"A great band!
The Cheers added fantastically to the atmosphere of my party; playing 60's-to-now rock; brilliant for dancing.
Also - for you hosts out there - so easy to deal with: efficient; prompt responses; clear info; a great playlist; did what and when they promised - excellent."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fun, highly professional & modern party band!
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing on Level 69 on The View from The Shard for Kraft Heinz Christmas party in December 2018. And, pioneering the 5G movement for Ericsson in August 2018, performing live in two separate rooms, using 5G technology to demonstrate the reduction in latency.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Male and female lead vocals, modern, professional
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties and corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?Kraft Heinz, Ericsson, John Lewis, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Young's Pub, 5G Communications, Hemmersbach UK, Harken UK, Commission (New Frontiers), Army Barracks (Bicester, Cirencester, Aldershot, Thorney Island & Tidworth)
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS, cheque or cash (an initial 25% deposit is required to secure a booking).
- How long do you play for?2x 60 minutes or, 3x 40 minute sets. Longer and shorter sets are available, if required please make request upon enquiry.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, at no extra cost.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - PLI insurance up to £10m and equipment PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?Quartet/Quintet/Sextet - 4m across by 3.5m in depth. Acoustic Duo/Trio - 3m across by 2.5 in depth. If space is limited at your venue, The Cheers will gladly adapt within' reason.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Your party, your music! The Cheers want to ensure that your occasion feels personal to you; as part of their Standard Package they will learn your first dance/ one song request of choice and tailor the set to your preference.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?A minimum of one break required. Suggested length of breaks between sets: 15 - 45 minutes.
- How long do you need to set up?Electric band - a minimum of 60 minutes. Acoustic band - a minimum of 45 minutes. However, the more time you allow for them to set up and soundcheck, the more time this will allow for them to get the sound just right.
I Got a Women - Ray Charles
Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
Rock Around the Clock – Bill Haley
Ain’t No Mountain - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morr...