The Cavernites are a professional Four piece Beatles tribute band from Liverpool, who perform a tribute show that recreates the vibrant sounds of The Beatles touring years 1962 - 1966.
The Cavernites bring the sound and look of The Beatles back to life, and up to date musically taking the audience on a Magical Musical History Tour, through One of the greatest musical decades of all time
The Cavernites take their stage sets from the actual ones used by The Beatles from their concert tours, performing classic Beatlemania hits as performed live by The Beatles from their early shows at Liverpool’s The Cavern club from 1962 to Candlestick Park in San Francisco the venue of their last ever concert in 1966.
Even a few hits from their last live performance on the Apple rooftop in London in 1969 are included to bring their live music career to an end.
The Cavernites perform completely live, performing a recreation of The Beatles live not copying their recorded works but presenting their on stage live performances, presenting an energetic, vibrant show, recreating the atmosphere and power of a live Beatles concert.
The Cavernites use original instruments from the period, names like Rickenbacker, Epiphone, Gibson and Fender together with a Ludwig drum kit, they also use original amplifiers, names such as Vox and Fender. The Beatles look is completed by the use of original stage clothes.
The Cavernites have performed their unique tribute to The Beatles at major outdoor and indoor music festivals both here in the UK (Tribfest, Mathew Street Festival, Liverpool Beatleweek, Echo Arena, Mons Expo) and abroad in France, Belgium, Finland and recently Bahrain. They have been regular performers at Liverpool's famous Cavern club recreating the early Cavern clubs sweaty Rock and Roll sessions in the best of cellars.
The Cavernites also are available for corporate engagements and can be booked under their corporate show name as ‘These Beatles’ should a Beatle related name be required.
The Cavernites / These Beatles are more than just a tribute show, they are the closest you can get to going back to Beatlemania!.
James Wright• Aug. 18, 2018
'Been coming to Tribfest for 4 years now, these guys were fantastic, was awaiting their performance in the V.I.P tent, I've seen a few Beatles tribute bands in theatres before, so kinda knew what to expect, but didn't expect what I saw and heard from these Four guys, no twee little head boppin show from these lads it was full on stadium Beatles just like the live concert films, it was all there the Rickenbackers the drums the suits the boots and the screams, the audience went nuts, best band of the weekend for me, can't wait to catch them again.'
James Wright Tribfest 2018
John Adams• June 23, 2018
As a man of a "certain age" I have vivid memories of the lunchtime sessions in the Cavern from 1962. I worked in Liverpool city centre and went to the Cavern regularly during the week. I used to enjoy not only The Beatles, but Johnny Sandon and the Remo Four, The Big Three, Gerry and The Pacemakers, The Fourmost and many other groups. (They weren't "bands" in those days). Having seen The Cavernites perform, I can safely say that they recreate the music from that era perfectly, much more so than any other group. They fill this old man with nostalgia, for their performances are authentic and capture the mood and magic in a way unlike any other. I can thoroughly recommend them and I thank them for their dedication in capturing the music of my youth".
John Adams - Audience member Cavern Club, Liverpool.
Chris Powell BBC Radio• Aug. 11, 2017
"The Cavernites recreate The Beatles as they were intended to be seen and heard, live,raw, powerful, vibrant, suited and booted with a lot of Liverpool charm and wit"
- B.B.C Radio interview.
Glenn Mitchell• July 14, 2017
You have to remember that The Beatles were a dance band, a rock and roll outfit, they played the clubs and dance halls all over Merseyside then Hamburg then the clubs grew into stadiums but they stayed the same Four lads who liked to rock and roll, the closest I've seen for their style and the way they are personally is The Beatle Band - they have that vibrancy and passion.
Tony Bramwell Original Beatles tour manager 1962-66.
Tony Bramwell Original Beatles tour manager 1962-66.• Nov. 14, 2015
'You have to remember that The Beatles were a dance band, a rock and roll outfit, they played the clubs and dance halls all over Merseyside then Hamburg then the clubs grew into stadiums but they stayed the same Four lads who liked to rock and roll, the closest I've seen for their style and the way they are personally is The Cavernites they have that vibrancy and passion'.
Tony Bramwell Original Beatles tour manager 1962-66.
Services From The Cavernites - Tribute to The Beatles The Touring Years
The Cavernites tribute to The Beatles - The touring years.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Tribute to The Beatles - The touring years 1962-1966
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing in the gulf of Arabia, playing at all the major venues in Liverpool from The Cavern club to Anfield stadium, Liverpool cathedral Mersey ferries and recently the M&S Arena formally the Echo Arena
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?A recreation of The Beatles live as apposed to copying their recorded works. Our show recreates the vibrancy power and sheer fun of a Beatles concert as it should be played totally live. using the same equipment and played on stage the same as they did. recreating a bit of Beatlemania.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All types from large major festivals, to hotel dinners tribute nights, private parties.
- Who are your previous clients?E.M.I London Apple Corps Ltd (the Beatles) Waterstones Publishing LFC Liverpool Football Club Liverpool Cathedral P&O Cruises Ltd B.B.C Television Sky Tv B.b.c Radio The Cavern. Liverpool Number 64. Liverpool Hard Days Night Hotel. Liverpool Best Western Hotels Tribfest. Yorkshire Beatles1 Day Festival Beatles Day Mons, Belgium Mons Expo. Belguim Tempre. Finland Hilton Hotels Pavilion Theatre, N Wales Band On The Wall. Manchester Mambo's. Manchester Abbey Road Studios. London Beatlefest Movile. Ireland Blakehall. Bridgewater Pickering Sixties Festival Roseapenna Hotel, Co Downing, Ireland And Many More!
- How can event planners pay for your services?Deposit is required to secure booking balance payable on the night.
- How long do you play for?Sets for festivals normally 45 min set. Live music venues 2 x 45 mins. Hotel cabaret events corporate ect 1 hour set. Themed background music and also be played for the evening if required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full state of the art P.A to suit any size of venue or event. Full stage lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All equipment is fully PAT test and we hold PLI for over 10 million.
- How much space do you require?Roughly around 15ft by 20ft.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If its not on the list and its suitable for our show yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends of what the clients requires set wise.
Twist And Shout (short)
She's A Woman
Ticket To Ride
Eight Days A Week
Things We Said Today
A Hard Days Night
I Should Have Known Better
I Want To Hold Your Hand
I Saw Her Standing There
I Feel Fine
Roll Over Beethoven
Baby It's You
All My Loving
Long Tall Sally
Do You Want To Know A Secret
Can't Buy Me Love
She Loves You
I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
Drive My Car
Don't Let Me Down
Twist And Shout
And Many More!