The Breakfast Club
The songs we play can be simply divided into two categories: Classic and Modern.
The Classic Hits we play are some of the greatest from the past five decades, and we like to bring these songs up to date by performing them to the highest standards in a lively, energetic style.
As much as we enjoy playing the classics, our emphasis is very much on having a modern approach and playing the best rock and pop songs of today.
You’ll find our attitude to be relaxed and professional, and we can look after all your entertainment, so you can look forward to relaxing and enjoying your wedding night.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A completely live band playing rock/pop songs from the last 5 decades.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing in the Ulster Hall, Belfast and being the first band from Northern Ireland to play in Titanic, Belfast.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Our set list. It differs from other wedding bands and we like to put on a performance that has more of a concert feel.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate, Parties, Nightclubs, Bars.
- Who are your previous clients?The Merchant Hotel, Belfast Titanic, Belfast Lough Erne Resort, Enniskillen, Galgorm Resort, Ballymena Ten Square, Belfast Ulster Hall, Belfast
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer PayPal Cheque Cash
- How long do you play for?3 hours or longer on request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have a fully professional PA and light show.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have both.
- How much space do you require?30 feet x 10 feet
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, in most cases we are able to learn your favourite songs.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 1 break for 20 mins.
60’s & 70’s
All Day And All Night The Kinks
Burning Love Elvis
Can’t Fight This Feeling REO Speedwagon
Don’t Stop Fleetwood Mac
Gimme Some Lovin’ Blues Brothers
Go Your Own Way Fleetwood...