The Breakfast Club
The songs we play can be simply divided into two categories: Classic and Modern.
The Classic Hits we play are some of the greatest from the past five decades, and we like to bring these songs up to date by performing them to the highest standards in a lively, energetic style.
As much as we enjoy playing the classics, our emphasis is very much on having a modern approach and playing the best rock and pop songs of today.
You’ll find our attitude to be relaxed and professional, and we can look after all your entertainment, so you can look forward to relaxing and enjoying your wedding night.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A completely live band playing rock/pop songs from the last 5 decades.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing in the Ulster Hall, Belfast and being the first band from Northern Ireland to play in Titanic, Belfast.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Our set list. It differs from other wedding bands and we like to put on a performance that has more of a concert feel.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate, Parties, Nightclubs, Bars.
- Who are your previous clients?The Merchant Hotel, Belfast Titanic, Belfast Lough Erne Resort, Enniskillen, Galgorm Resort, Ballymena Ten Square, Belfast Ulster Hall, Belfast
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer PayPal Cheque Cash
- How long do you play for?3 hours or longer on request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have a fully professional PA and light show.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have both.
- How much space do you require?30 feet x 10 feet
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, in most cases we are able to learn your favourite songs.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 1 break for 20 mins.
60’s & 70’s
All Day And All Night The Kinks
Burning Love Elvis
Can’t Fight This Feeling REO Speedwagon
Don’t Stop Fleetwood Mac
Gimme Some Lovin’ Blues Brothers
Go Your Own Way Fleetwood Mac
Heroes David Bowie
Highway To Hell AC/DC
Honky Tonk Women Rolling Stones
I Saw Her Standing There The Beatles
She Loves You The Beatles
Stand By Me Ben E. King
Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
Take It Easy The Eagles
Teenage Kicks The Undertones
Twentieth Century Boy T-Rex
80’s & 90’s
A Little Respect Erasure
Big Me Foo Fighters
Crazy Little Thing Called Love Queen
Don’t Look Back In Anger Oasis
Don’t You Forget About Me Simple Minds
Everlong Foo Fighters
Living On A Prayer Bon Jovi
New Sensation INXS
No Tomorrow Orson
Semi Charmed Life Third Eye Blind
Summer Of ‘69 Bryan Adams
Sweet Child Of Mine Guns n’ Roses
Wanted, Dead Or Alive Bon Jovi
Weather With You Crowded House
Where The Streets Have No Name U2
Whiskey In The Jar Metallica
You Shook Me All Night Long AC/DC
All The Small Things Blink 182
All These Things I Have Done Killers
Best Day Of My Life American Authors
Best Fake Smile James Bay
Better Together Jack Johnson
Blame It On Me George Ezra
Buck Rodgers Feeder
Budapest George Ezra
Candy Paolo Nutini
Charlie Brown Coldplay
Chasing Cars Snow Patrol
Dream Catch Me Newton Faulkner
Drive By Train
Drops Of Jupiter Train
Galway Girl Steve Earle
Have A Nice Day Stereophonics
Ho Hey The Lumineers
Hold Back The River James Bay
If You Ever Want To Be In Love James Bay
Jenny Don’t Be Hasty Paolo Nutini
Locked Out Of Heaven Bruno Mars
Many Of Horror Biffy Clyro
Mr. Brightside Killers
Molly’s Chambers Kings Of Leon
Open Your Eyes Snow Patrol
Read My Mind Killers
Run Snow Patrol
Sex On Fire Kings Of Leon
Shine Take That
Shut Up And Dance Walk The Moon
The Middle Jimmy Eat World
The One Kodaline
Thinking Out Loud Ed Sheeran
Time To Pretend MGMT
Use Somebody Kings Of Leon
Valerie Amy Winehouse
You’re All I Have Snow Patrol