As recently seen on BBC Midlands today, BBC Children in Need and BBC WM!
Based in The West Midlands UK, The Breakfast Club have built a reputation of performing the classic eighties songs, that most other live bands are too scared to even try, with style and professionalism, in a fun, live performance.
The Breakfast Club 80s band have been performing at weddings, birthday parties, celebrations and corporate events for 16 years playing both in the UK and abroad
The Breakfast Club have a 2.5kw PA system enabling them to play to crowds of up to 500 people, Stage lighting, Sprinter van and iPad (for music to be played between the live sets, saving the client money on an additional DJ)
Previous client testimonials:
"Thanks guys for an amazing night, the rain didn't damper anyone's spirits and it felt like a mini festival!! Everyone said how amazing you were and we couldn't agree more, once again thank you"
Julie and Pete
Comment by: Julie phasey
"We had never booked a band before so were quite nervous about the whole experience. We had no need to be. The band were fantastic, professional and really helpful from the first phone call to the whole event. We would totally recommend the Breakfast Club, they are a great band and really made the party special.Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic."
Comment by: Adele Dolloway
Looking for a band that plays the BEST 80s pop songs, such as Culture Club, Wham, Erasure AND a band that are professional and affordable? then what are you waiting for, request a FREE quote!!
Julia• Aug. 31, 2019
Book this band NOW!! They were fantastic - we had a 50th party for about 250 mixed age group. Can’t recommend them highly enough. Lovely people, who came and did exactly what was described - the dance floor was heaving all night. 150% would book again - Thankyou
Shannon Bankole• Nov. 29, 2018
I recently hired The Breakfast Club for a corporate conference and I must say I am overly pleased with the outcome of the evening! The guys arrived ahead of time to ensure they were set up and ready to go (fitting around our other activities of the evening). Professional, easy to arrange, great communication, brilliant song choices and a fantastic performance! Absolute pleasure :)
Kal• Aug. 3, 2018
"The Breakfast Club were fabulous.
They arrived on time and set up without a fuss. At the last minute our plans changed slightly and the band were very accommodating. Their sound was very well setup and the music they played was first class. Many guests commented on how much they enjoyed their performance.
They made a goodnight into a great night. Happy to recommend them."
Andrea Glover• May 12, 2018
"The Breakfast club were absolutely fantastic and really made our night !!
They were so professional and all our guests were so impressed with them and the dance floor was packed all night!
Thanks so much for an amazing night and making our 50th so special !!"
Deb Hallam• Aug. 7, 2017
Fantastic evening of entertainment from TBC. Easy to deal with, accommodating and professional - thank you guys!
Mrs F E Beechey• Oct. 4, 2016
5 out of 5 Stars
Services From The Breakfast Club 80s and Iconic Party Songs Band
All Male Band - 2 X 50 Minutes
All male band - 2 x 50 minutes 90s
All male band - 2 x 50 minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are an 80s pop tribute band
- What are the highlights of your career?We played in Ibiza for the owner of Amnesia nightclub and on BBC for Children in Need
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We offer options of 80s, 90s or a general party mix - offering a totally flexible booking option
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthday parties, weddings, corporate events
- Who are your previous clients?BBC, Amnesia nightclub Ibiza, Genting Casinos, Copthorne Hotels, Hyatt hotels, Marriott hotels, Tesco's, Vauxhall corporate
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or cash
- How long do you play for?2 x 1 hours of live music (30 minutes more than most other bands)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have a 2.5kw PA system, capable of playing crowds up to 500 people. We also have stage lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have both PLI insurance and PAT test certificates
- How much space do you require?We are quite a compact band, and can fit in a space of 5ft by 8ft
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, but we need at least 1 months notice
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We can have a 5 minute break if required, or play straight through. We work to the clients requirements.
Some eighties songs include, but not limited to:
Wham! - Im your man
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Erasure - little respect
Kool and the Gang - Celebration
Madness - Baggy Trousers
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
Lionel Ritchie - Dancing on the ceiling
Spandau Ballet - Gold
Dexies - Come on Eileen
Human League - Don't you want me
Queen - Crazy little thing called love
The proclaimers - 500 miles
Abba - Does your mother know
The Jam - A town called malice
The Clash - Rock the Casbah
David Bowie - Let's dance
Duran Duran - Girls on film
Katrina and the Waves - Walking on sunshine
Phil Collins - You can't hurry love
Wham! - Wake me up before you go go
Aha - Take on me
Dead or Alive - You spin me round (like a record)
Elton John - I'm still standing
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
Depeche Mode - Just can't get enough
The Buggles - Video killed the radio star