As recently seen on BBC Midlands today, BBC Children in Need and BBC WM!
Based in The West Midlands, The Breakfast Club have built a reputation for performing the classic eighties songs, that most other live bands are too scared to even try, with style and passion.
The Breakfast Club 80s band have been performing at weddings, birthday parties and corporate events for nearly 16 years playing both in the UK and abroad in Ibiza!
The Breakfast Club have a 2.5kw PA system enabling them to play to crowds of up to 500 people, Stage lighting, Sprinter van and iPad (for music to be played between our live sets, saving the client money on an additional DJ)
Previous client testimonials:
"Thanks guys for an amazing night, the rain didn't damper anyone's spirits and it felt like a mini festival!! Everyone said how amazing you were and we couldn't agree more, once again thank you"
Julie and Pete
Comment by: Julie phasey
31 July 2017
"We had never booked a band before so were qui...
Kal• 3 Aug 2018
"The Breakfast Club were fabulous.
They arrived on time and set up without a fuss. At the last minute our plans changed slightly and the band were very accommodating. Their sound was very well setup and the music they played was first class. Many guests commented on how much they enjoyed their performance.
They made a goodnight into a great night. Happy to recommend them."
Bryan O'connell• 31 Aug 2016
Absolutely awesome. All guest said how great they were got everyone up dancing would highly recommend
Andrea Glover• 12 May 2018
"The Breakfast club were absolutely fantastic and really made our night !!
They were so professional and all our guests were so impressed with them and the dance floor was packed all night!
Thanks so much for an amazing night and making our 50th so special !!"
Mrs F E Beechey• 4 Oct 2016
5 out of 5 Stars
Shannon Bankole• 29 Nov 2018
I recently hired The Breakfast Club for a corporate conference and I must say I am overly pleased with the outcome of the evening! The guys arrived ahead of time to ensure they were set up and ready to go (fitting around our other activities of the evening). Professional, easy to arrange, great communication, brilliant song choices and a fantastic performance! Absolute pleasure :)
- What are the highlights of your career?We played in Ibiza for the owner of Amnesia nightclub and on BBC for Children in Need
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are an 80s, 90s and Iconic party song band
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We can have a 5 minute break if required, or play straight through. It is up to the clients requirements.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, but we need to have as much notice as possible in order for us to learn the song and play it for the client
- How much space do you require?We are quite a compact band, and can fit in a space of 5ft/8ft roughly, but can fit in smaller spaces if required
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have both PLI insurance and PAT test certificates
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have a 2.5kw PA system, capable of playing crowds up to 500 people. We also have stage lighting
- How long do you play for?typically for 2 x 45 minutes (2nd set is 1 hour), but we work to the clients needs. We can play for longer if required.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bacs, cash,
- Who are your previous clients?Genting Casinos, Copthorne Hotels, Hyatt hotels, Marriott hotels, Tesco's
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthday parties, weddings, corporate and public ticketed events
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We offer options of 80s, 90s or party sets for our clients, offering a totally flexible booking option
80s Set list:
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Kool and the Gang - Celebration
Madness - Baggy Trousers
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
Wham! - Im your man
Lionel Ritchie - Dancing on the ceiling