The Bluejays are the UK's most popular and in-demand vintage Rock 'n' Roll band. Playing all the biggest hits of Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Eddie Cochran, The Everly Brothers, Little Richard, Bill Haley and many more! The band have played at private events all over the world. Previous clients/venues include: Annabel's of Mayfair, Claridge's, The Dorchester, Hotel Cipriani Venice, Barclays, Telefonica, the O2 Academy Islington, Civic Entertainment New York.
Available for bookings worldwide for any kind of event - Weddings, Private Parties, Corporate Events, Vintage Festivals.
Previous clients include: The Buddy Holly Center - Lubbock Texas, Annabel's of Mayfair, The Natural History Museum, Telefonica, Barclays, The McDonald's Corporation.
Lou Boardman• March 24, 2018
"""Absolutely phenomenal! The best part of our wedding by miles. I want to get married again just to see The Bluejays again!"""
Aaron Swann• Feb. 3, 2018
The Bluejays absolutely made our wedding! The most friendly and professional band we spoke to. Worth every penny! I've never seen a wedding dance floor so full!
Stephen Delaney• Dec. 23, 2017
Booked the Bluejays for our work Christmas party. Everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) was dancing all night. From the youngsters to the old b*ggers like me! Highly recommended!
Amanda & Jaime• Sept. 30, 2017
One of the best decisions we made for the wedding was getting you guys involved!
Unruly Media• Aug. 12, 2017
We were so incredibly thrilled with The Bluejays. Fabulously talented. A great asset to any event
Cunard Line• July 1, 2017
Superb! Sensational! Loved by all. Extended standing ovations and still shouts for more!
Services From The Bluejays
3 Piece Band - Lead Vocals/Guitar, Drums, Bass - 2 x 45 Minutes
4 Piece Band - Lead Vocals/Guitar, Keys/Lead Guitar, Drums, Bass - 2 x 45 Minutes
5 Piece Band - Lead Vocals/Guitar, Keys/Lead Guitar, Drums, Bass, Female Vocals - 2 x 45 Minutes
8 Piece Band - Lead Vocals/Guitar, Keys, Lead Guitar, Drums, Bass, Female Vocals, 2 x Female Brass - 2 x 45 Minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The UK's Premier 1950s Vintage Rock 'n' Roll Band
- What are the highlights of your career?Being invited to play at the Buddy Holly Center in Lubbock, Texas to an invited audience including Buddy's brother, his wife and his nephew. Playing at the unveiling of the Buddy Holly blue plaque at the Salisbury Gaumont. Being joined onstage for a cover of 'Johnny B Goode' by Queen guitarist Brian May when we played at his daughter's wedding.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The UK's most authentic Rock 'n' Roll band. Maria Elena Holly (Buddy's widow) told us she'd not seen a better Rock 'n' Roll group since Buddy himself! Members of the group have all starred in shows including Buddy - The Buddy Holly Story, Dreamboats & Petticoats and Million Dollar Quartet.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?The Bluejays are available worldwide for Weddings of all sizes, Corporate Events (previous clients include: Telefonica, The McDonald's Corporation, The Natural History Museum), Private Parties and Vintage Festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?Annabel's of Mayfair, The Dover Street Arts Club, Shoreditch House, Telefonica, The McDonald's Corporation, The Buddy Holly Center, The Natural History Museum, Cunard.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer, Cash.
- How long do you play for?Our standard set time is 2 x 45 min
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA and stage lighting is provided and included in fee.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?The Bluejays are fully covered for Public Liability (up to £1,000,000) and all equipment is PAT tested and of the highest quality.
- How much space do you require?A minimum stage size of W 6m x D 4m is required.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Our branding is very important to us and we'll be happy to learn a song of your choice provided it is from the 1950s/early 1960s. Anything later we can play the original through our PA for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break of a minimum of 20 mins.
ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK - BILL HALEY
C’MON EVERYBODY - EDDIE COCHRAN
WAKE UP LITTLE SUSIE - THE EVERLY BROTHERS
THAT’S ALL RIGHT MAMA - ELVIS PRESLEY
ALL SHOOK UP - ELVIS PRESLEY
THAT’LL BE THE DAY - BUDDY HOLLY
HEARTBEAT - BUDDY HOLLY
OH, BOY! - BUDDY HOLLY
THE YOUNG ONES - CLIFF RICHARD
A TEENAGER IN LOVE - DION & THE BELMONTS
HOUND DOG - ELVIS PRESLEY
WHO DO YOU LOVE? - BO DIDDLEY
MISIRLOU - DICK DALE
BLUE SUEDE SHOES - CARL PERKINS
BROWN EYED HANDSOME MAN - CHUCK BERRY
LA BAMBA - RITCHIE VALENS
SHAKE, RATTLE & ROLL - BILL HALEY & HIS COMETS
WIPE OUT - THE SURFARIS
MOVE IT - CLIFF RICHARD & THE SHADOWS
SUMMERTIME BLUES - EDDIE COCHRAN
HELLO MARY LOU - RICKY NELSON
MYSTERY TRAIN - ELVIS PRESLEY
FOLSOM PRISON BLUES - JOHNNY CASH
RING OF FIRE - JOHNNY CASH
SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR - BILL HALEY
TWENTY FLIGHT ROCK - EDDIE COCHRAN
WHEN WILL I BE LOVED? - THE EVERLY BROTHERS
APACHE - THE SHADOWS
RUNAROUND SUE - DION
PEGGY SUE - BUDDY HOLLY
NOT FADE AWAY - BUDDY HOLLY
NO PARTICULAR PLACE TO GO - CHUCK BERRY
RAVE ON - BUDDY HOLLY
TUTTI FUTTI - LITTLE RICHARD
JAILHOUSE ROCK - ELVIS PRESLEY
JOHNNY B. GOODE - CHUCK BERRY