The Bluejays are the UK's most popular and in-demand vintage Rock 'n' Roll band. Playing all the biggest hits of Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Eddie Cochran, The Everly Brothers, Little Richard, Bill Haley and many more! The band have played at private events all over the world. Previous clients/venues include: Annabel's of Mayfair, Claridge's, The Dorchester, Hotel Cipriani Venice, Barclays, Telefonica, the O2 Academy Islington, Civic Entertainment New York.
Available for bookings worldwide for any kind of event - Weddings, Private Parties, Corporate Events, Vintage Festivals.
Previous clients include: The Buddy Holly Center - Lubbock Texas, Annabel's of Mayfair, The Natural History Museum, Telefonica, Barclays, The McDonald's Corporation.
Jonathan Seaward• 24 Jun 2017
Thank you once again for an absolutely excellent set you got it completely right and everyone really enjoyed themselves. Looking forward to the next time!
Cunard Line• 1 Jul 2017
Superb! Sensational! Loved by all. Extended standing ovations and still shouts for more!
Amanda & Jaime• 30 Sep 2017
One of the best decisions we made for the wedding was getting you guys involved!
Aaron Swann• 3 Feb 2018
The Bluejays absolutely made our wedding! The most friendly and professional band we spoke to. Worth every penny! I've never seen a wedding dance floor so full!
Stephen Delaney• 23 Dec 2017
Booked the Bluejays for our work Christmas party. Everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) was dancing all night. From the youngsters to the old b*ggers like me! Highly recommended!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The UK's Premier 1950s Vintage Rock 'n' Roll Band
- What are the highlights of your career?Being invited to play at the Buddy Holly Center in Lubbock, Texas to an invited audience including Buddy's brother, his wife and his nephew. Playing at the unveiling of the Buddy Holly blue plaque at the Salisbury Gaumont. Being joined onstage for a cover of 'Johnny B Goode' by Queen guitarist Brian May when we played at his daughter's wedding.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The UK's most authentic Rock 'n' Roll band. Maria Elena Holly (Buddy's widow) told us she'd not seen a better Rock 'n' Roll group since Buddy himself! Members of the group have all starred in shows including Buddy - The Buddy Holly Story, Dreamboats & Petticoats and Million Dollar Quartet.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?The Bluejays are available worldwide for Weddings of all sizes, Corporate Events (previous clients include: Telefonica, The McDonald's Corporation, The Natural History Museum), Private Parties and Vintage Festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?Annabel's of Mayfair, The Dover Street Arts Club, Shoreditch House, Telefonica, The McDonald's Corporation, The Buddy Holly Center, The Natural History Museum, Cunard.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer, Cash.
- How long do you play for?Our standard set time is 2 x 45 min
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA and stage lighting is provided and included in fee.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?The Bluejays are fully covered for Public Liability (up to £1,000,000) and all equipment is PAT tested and of the highest quality.
- How much space do you require?A minimum stage size of W 6m x D 4m is required.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Our branding is very important to us and we'll be happy to learn a song of your choice provided it is from the 1950s/early 1960s. Anything later we can play the original through our PA for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break of a minimum of 20 mins.
ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK - BILL HALEY
C’MON EVERYBODY - EDDIE COCHRAN
WAKE UP LITTLE SUSIE - THE EVERLY BROTHERS
THAT’S ALL RIGHT MAMA - ELVIS PRESLEY
ALL SHOOK UP - ELVIS PRESLEY
THAT’LL BE THE DAY...