The Beat Pilots
The Beat Pilots are the leading indie, pop & rock covers band in the North West. Guaranteeing a lively and upbeat performance with lots of sing-a-long and dance-a-long songs in their set, and make a promise you won't be disappointed if you book them for your wedding or function.
Emma• 4 Apr 2018
Thank you guys so much for being a part of our wedding. Incredible band. Everyone loved it and you made our night.
Gabrielle• 3 Oct 2018
The Beat Pilots played at our wedding recently and they did a great job! Played some surprise songs for us and made the evening what it was! Thanks guys!
Beckie• 14 May 2018
Thank you so much to The Beat Pilots, absolutely superb band. Really got our guest on the dance floor and can't recommended these guys enough. Everyone of our guests commented on how brill they where and we will defiantly use in the future for more parties and events. Thanks again Nic and the boys really appreciate it.
Nicola• 17 Nov 2017
Saw at a friends party last night. Bloody Brilliant! Great sound, great set, great vibe, had everyone up dancing. Go see them and get them booked!
Graeme• 27 Aug 2017
If you want something a bit different from the usual bland wedding or function bands, these boys are for you! Proper rock n roll! These guys played our wedding a few weeks ago and our guests are still talking about them. We've had nothing but great feedback about them, including a lot of the older family members. They had everyone up on the dance floor which is exactly what we wanted! Great song selection, a good mixture of rock n roll, dancy songs and newer and older songs. Something for everyo...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Beat Pilots are an experienced 3 piece rock, pop and indie covers band from the Wirral
- What are the highlights of your career?We have played weddings, functions and public events to huge crowds and always go down well
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We play every gig with maximum energy and enthusiasm, plus audience participation to make it a show to remember
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, bars and pubs, private and public functions
- Who are your previous clients?Numerous hotels and pub chains
- How can event planners pay for your services?Pre payment direct, invoice or via EventUK
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minutes normally, but can play for longer when required
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?3m x 6m approx
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, within reason
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 x 10-15 minutes but not essential
I Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
Town Called Malice – The Jam
Misirlou – Dick Dale
Hit The Road Jack – Ray Charles
You Really Got Me – The Kinks
Gimme Shelter – Rolling Stones