Reflections of Abba TRIBUTE SHOW is a professional, fully self-contained show featuring the very best hits of Abba without the need for Benny and Bjorn!
The girls sing live to excellent playback and their powerful vocal performance with the fantastic harmonies associated with Abba will astound you.
Throughout the show the stunning costume changes have all the glitter and sequins of the era, and together with exciting dance routines this creates a truly dazzling occasion providing a spectacular display of nostalgic entertainment.
stephen charles baxter• Dec. 13, 2019
The two performers were just great and engaged my residents rather than just sing to them. Thats what they really enjoyed
Tracy• Aug. 24, 2019
Very good entertaining evening would recommend and book again
Rachael Wallace• June 29, 2019
They were fantastic. , They made the evening about me, got audience participation. Absolutely brilliant 50th birthday
Rose• Nov. 10, 2017
"Thought you might like to know the ""The Babes"" were phenomenal. Absolutely professional, onderful costumes and very friendly. They certainly got our evening off to a grand start"
Mal & Kate• Nov. 10, 2017
"Fabulous professional site. Congrats and best of luck for the future although I’m sure you won’t need luck with your undoubted talent. Look forward to seeing you again.
Love and best wishes"
Pete• Nov. 10, 2017
"Thank you so much for your performance last night, 25th October 2008, at the Peepul Centre in Leicester. I think you may have noticed that Malcolm and I enjoyed ourselves immensely!
Quite a few guests made comments that for them, ""this has been the best wedding ever"". This was in no small part, down to you. If we took your show out of the day, then it would have been a bog-standard reception. With it in, we had glamour, humour, and lots of fun.
Your voices are amazing; your costumes are spot-on; and your backdrop was a beautiful centre-piece. I certainly know they won't be forgetting the The Babes in a hurry.
Thank you for helping to make it THE BEST WEDDING EVER!"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Highly recommended Abba Tribute Duo with first class reviews!
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing to 19,000 people in Music by the Sea Festival, Aldeburgh Suffolk and being flown to Washington DC, USA to perform at the Swedish Embassy very close to the White House!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Two singers who sound just like the original but also have a very witty and engaging way with the audience! Audience participation guaranteed
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All kinds of functions, private celebrations, outdoor events
- Who are your previous clients?Swedish Embassy Washington USA British Embassy Oman UAE Fred Olsen Cruises Park Resorts Hilton, De Vere Hotels Pavilion Theatre, Gorleston London hotels Outdoor Events East of England Showground, Royal Norfolk Show Numerous weddings, dinner dances Celebrations, Corporate Events
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash Or Bank Transfer one week before the event
- How long do you play for?1 x 60mins 2 x 45mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Prior arrangement according to type of event
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?By prior arrangement
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?To be discussed prior to event
All the greatest hits of Abba from the Abba Gold Album and Mamma Mia Soundtrack