Whether you're looking for a swinging band for dancing, a jazz band for added sophistication and atmosphere, or a vintage band for your special Gatsby-inspired event, Tessa is happy to oblige!
Fronted by the ever-smiling Tessa Smith, the band's size and repertoire can be tailored to suit your needs. Tessa can even offer your guests a 1920s solo Charleston lesson, or teach them to Lindy Hop!
Get in touch to chat to Tessa about your event and get an individual quotation based on your musical needs!
1. Solo - Vocalist w/ backing tracks. (From £275)
2. Duo - Vocalist w/ Pianist or Guitarist (From £450)
3. Trio - Vocalist, Pianist, Bassist/Saxophonist (From £650)
4. Quartet - Vocalist, Pianist, Bassist, Drummer/Saxophonist (From £850)
5. Quintet - Vocalist, Pianist, Bassist, Drummer and Saxophonist (From £1050)
6. Sextet - Vocalist, Pianist, Bassist, Drummer, Saxophonist and Trumpeter (From £1250)
Tessa also sings in a 1940s-style harmony group -...
Jane Snee• 6 Oct 2018
Tessa was fantastic! Professional, talented, the songs were just perfect and she was lovely.
Brian Atkinson• 17 Jun 2018
Tessa was very good and we all enjoyed her singing ThankYou
Karen Kerrison• 10 Nov 2018
Jean Ford• 26 May 2018
"Tessa was excellent. Her selection of songs from the 40's and 50's were well chosen for our celebration of the Village Hall's opening in 1948. Everyone really enjoyed the performance.
Tessa arrived early and set up her audio system so efficiently that no one really noticed.
She gave a very professional and polished performance with a warm friendly smile.
Tessa is a lovely lady and it was a pleasure to work with her."
Sue Godfrey• 13 Jun 2017
Tessa performed at our party, and everyone gave us positive coments, she was a wonderful singer.
I Like Pie, I Like Cake
It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing
Hallelujah I Love Her So
My Baby Just Cares For Me
Well Alright, Okay, You Win