Terry James Photography is an affordable wedding photography service catering for couples across the UK and priding themselves on delivering quality driven photography. They offer a range of packages and bespoke services designed at meeting personal needs for wedding photography. This is all about you and they are determined to give you exactly what you want in beautiful images that capture the essence of your wedding day to perfection.
Services From Terry James Photography
- What services do you offer?My main photography service is weddings, but I also offer portrait & lifestyle photography sessions, Engagement sessions & other event photography sessions.
- What does the wedding package include?8 hours coverage of your wedding day unlimited images licensed for you to print & share All images professionally processed and retouched A personal and private online gallery where you can download your images in full resolution, share your favourite images via social media & buy prints of your images direct from the gallery. A mixture of fun, natural and formal wedding photography. Up to 45 mins of Bride & Groom discrete images (time permitting) An informal coffee and chat meeting to discuss your ideas (with-in 15 miles of Laindon, Essex) A personal blog post entry on my website, telling the story behind your day Second professional photographer to capture Groom and Groomsmen preparations and extra coverage at extra cost**
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No. I only cover one event per day.
- What style of photos do you take?I take a mixture of reportage & formal images.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use professional level equipment including, but not limited to - Nikon full frame dslr's & professional lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I offer a secure and private gallery for each of my clients.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Depending on current workflow, my editing takes between 2-3 weeks. In quieter times I can look to have images fully processed and delivered in two weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No. I usually take unlimited images at any given wedding and always aim to deliver my highest standard of edited images, though each wedding is different, so number of images can vary.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work alone or sometimes with a lighting assistant and/or a second photographer.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes. I always ensure that for any unforeseen situation, there is always a back-up photographer ready should the need arise. This is something that has never happened before, but i'm always prepared just in case.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes. In my terms and conditions I specifically state that all copyright belongs to me & the client is given a flexible license to share and print the images as they see fit.