We're a family run business based in Hastings, East Sussex. We offer beautiful handmade Afternoon Tea packages complete with vintage china and accessories. Perfect for intimate occasions in your home or for making your big event extra special. We also have lots of unique accessories available to hire to decorate your venue.
Just want the china? That fine too. Our vintage china and accessories are all available to hire in their own right. We also have other items such as bird cage centrepieces and a sweet cart! We can even use the sweet cart to offer a dessert cart for weddings and events complete with tiered cake stands and gorgeous mini cakes and desserts.
We now offer children's themed tea party packages. You just need to provide a venue and some music and we'll arrange everything else. This package includes a birthday cake with themed fondant characters, filled themed party bags, luxury party food, tiered cake/sandwich stands, tableware, party hats/crowns, bunting, balloons, pre wrapped party game prizes. Everything provided will a fit around one of our themes available.
Services From Tea For Me
Children's Party Package
Full Luxury Afternoon Tea
- What services do you offer?Afternoon tea catering and vintage crockery hire
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No we'll come to your venue or home
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No, we prepare the afternoon tea at our kitchens and then deliver it pre-prepared. For larger events we may require a prep kitchen to add finishing touches.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we're happy to deviate from our menu & take special requests. We want to work with you to give you the perfect day.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Afternoon tea
- Do you offer special menus?We offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can offer a simple wedding cake as an extra, we love naked cakes and they fit in very well with an afternoon tea.
- What is included in the menu?A selection of sandwiches, mini cheese scones, sweet scones, a selection of mini cakes/ desserts and a selection of teas.
- How long do you need to set up?That really varies depending on the size of the party. For a small gathering we can be set up within 20 minutes however for a large wedding or event we may require around an hour.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
Our full afternoon tea package included the following:
- A choice of 4 sandwiches from our menu
- Mini cheese & onion scones filled with garlic & herb cream cheese
- Sweet scones served with strawberry jam and vanilla cream
- A choice of 3 mini cakes/desserts from our menu
- A selection of teas
- All the vintage crockery needed for a perfect afternoon tea including tiered cake stands, teacups, tea pots, side plates, jam/cream bowls and accompanying vintage cutlery.
- We will also prove a tea urn if required.
£18 per person
Groups of 30 and over £17 per person
Groups of 60 and over £16 per person
-Hot smoked salmon with marie rose sauce
-Smoked salmon with dill sauce
-Honey roasted ham & mustard mayo
-Beef, watercress & horseradish sauce
-Chicken and pesto with a nutty crust
-Cheese & tomato chutney
-Cucumber, Hummus & Lemon
-Classic mini Victoria sponges
-Chocolate brownie topped with ganache
-Lemon drizzle slices
-Cherry, chocolate & pecan fridge cake
-Cheesecake pots, choice of vanilla, chocolate or salted caramel
-Mini raspberry & white choc cakes
-Mini meringues with dark choc and nuts
-Sticky date cake with caramel sauce