We're a family run business based in the heart of Hastings, East Sussex. We offer beautiful handmade Afternoon Tea packages complete with vintage china and accessories. Perfect for intimate occasions in your home or for making your big event extra special.
Just want the china? That fine too. Our vintage china and accessories are all available to hire in their own right. We also have other items such as bird cage centrepieces and a sweet cart! We can even use the sweet cart to offer a dessert cart for weddings and events complete with tiered cake stands and gorgeous mini cakes and desserts.
We now offer children's themed tea party packages. You just need to provide a venue and some music and we'll arrange everything else. This package includes a birthday cake with themed fondant characters, filled themed party bags, luxury party food, tiered cake/sandwich stands, tableware, party hats/crowns, bunting, balloons, pre wrapped party game prizes. Everything provided will a fit around a the...
- What services do you offer?Afternoon tea catering and vintage crockery hire
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No we do not offer a venue
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No, we prepare the afternoon tea at our kitchens and then deliver it pre-prepared. For larger events we may require a prep kitchen to add finishing touches.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We do accept requests for adaptations to our menu slightly however we don't like to go too far off our menu.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Afternoon tea
- Do you offer special menus?We offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can offer a simple wedding cake as an extra, we love naked cakes and they fit in very well with an afternoon tea.
- What is included in the menu?A selection of sandwiches, mini cheese scones, sweet scones, a selection of mini cakes/ desserts and a selection of teas.
Our full afternoon tea package included the following:
- A choice of 4 sandwiches from our menu
- Mini cheese & onion scones filled with garlic & herb cream cheese
- Sweet scones served with strawberr...