Tanya McGeever Photography
I'm a freelance photographer currently based in Eastbourne, East Sussex specialising in events and portrait photography. In my spare time, I can be found doing street/reportage style imagery of the public going about their daily lives. In a nutshell, I love photographing people!
I can be booked nationwide, no job is too far for me to travel. I frequently find myself in London, covering events such as weddings, parties, live music and most recently, the National Film Awards. I also cater for the needs of companies and freelance creatives (such as actors and extras) providing them with professional headshots and portraits. Not only am I dedicated photographer, I'm a trained makeup artist and do all my own retouching, post production and file delivery.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you would be interested in working with me.
Sarah Russell• April 19, 2019
Everything went really well. Tanya was easy to contact before the event. She turned up on time and was willing to try out lots of ideas, both ours and hers. A very friendly person who made everyone feel at ease
Jessica Christie• Jan. 3, 2019
I am honestly so glad to have found Tanya to photograph our wedding party. Before the day, I asked if we can have some relaxed, natural photos which captured the atmosphere of the night, and some posed ones of the family. She absolutely nailed it. Now I have lovely photographs of the evening to treasure forever, and we'll never forget how special the night was. Not only that, but Tanya was there for the entire evening and all our guests told us how lovely she was. She is phenomenal value for money and will be recommending her to anyone who would like a photographer in the future. Tanya, thank you so much!
Aveline• June 29, 2019
Service is great and I’m happy, I’ll definitely recommend again to my friends and families in their future events
Carlos Perez• Aug. 10, 2019
Great service! Very nice photos.
She was totally supportive with the timings, locations, she provided great ideas... a pleasure to have her supporting us on such an event.
She also communicated fast and clearly with us and provided the pictures on a timely manner.
Best photography experience we have had!!! Highly recommended.
- What services do you offer?In a nutshell, I am an events and portrait photographer.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?In order to give 100% to every job I do, I do not commit myself to more than one wedding per day!
- What style of photos do you take?I would describe my style as a documentary/reportage, with a strong emphasis on artistic story-telling.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use both digital and analogue approach in my work; including but not limited to instant (polaroid), 35mm film and medium format photography.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I normally share the images via DropBox, an online gallery where clients can view & download photos at their own convenience.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?A client normally receives a first batch of images within two days of an event.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I go through the images and make only the best selections which represent the day or event, so the client doesn't have to.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone, however a second shooter can always be arranged if desired.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, a suitable replacement will definitely be arranged.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, with the client's consent.
Events, portraits and wedding photography.