Kev B is a professional Singer with over 25 years of experience. He has performed at prestigious venues across the UK and worldwide both as a soloist and as part of his popular group The Imaginations. Kev has also been the Principal Vocalist for the Evolution Choir for over 12 years and has shared the stage with many well known performers such as Louise Dearman (West End star of Wicked), Rhydian Roberts (The X Factor) and Kieran Sutcliffe & Sarah James (Britain's Got Talent semi-finalists 2014).
Since 2010 Kev has been performing his Michael Buble Tribute show - Absolute Buble - to audiences up and down the UK as well as delighting wedding parties everywhere with his Disco, Soul and Motown group, The Imaginations. He is known for his ability to perform a wide range of genres with passion and power as well as getting audiences on their feet and fully engaged with the show!
Now 2017 sees the launch of Kev's latest show - Swing With Soul - which sees him combine his years of experience as a Soul Singer with his passion for Swing and Jazz. His vast experience in the Wedding industry has taught him that couples often enjoy the laid back, relaxed atmosphere of Swing and Jazz whilst their guests sip on Pimms or Champagne in the afternoon, before hitting the dance floor and dancing the night away to their favourite Disco, Soul and Motown hits! Swing With Soul ticks every box!
Kev grew up watching his Father perform the well loved hits of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. on the local circuit so has always had a passion for this genre of music. He is excited to be bringing this element to his live shows and sharing his favourite songs with his audiences.
Kev B is a true showman and will delight audiences of all ages with his powerful voice and magnetic stage presence!
Domenico Mini• May 25, 2019
Very pleased polite and excellent at his job.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Highly professional Swing and Soul Singer with over 15 years of experience.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing to over 10,000 people at the Salisbury Christmas Light switch on two years ago...AMAZING feeling! Being Peter Andre's support act was also fun, as was sharing a stage with Rhydian Roberts and Louise Dearman! Oh and of course, meeting Simon Cowell on the X Factor's first series was awesome!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Functions and Private Parties.
- How long do you play for?2 x 40 minute sets but can be flexible.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Full PA which has been PAT tested and lighting, which is also PAT tested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes full public liability and all equipment has been PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?Very little. Just enough for a small table and my two speakers on stands.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am always willing to learn new material, time permitting. Where it isn't possible for me to learn it I will happily play it as part of the playlist between sets.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I discuss this with each individual client and am happy to be flexible.
Swing With Soul gives you back the power to design your event exactly as you would like it. If a laid back and relaxing vibe is what you're after, then opt for the Swing and Jazz set - perfect for Champagne Receptions and lazy afternoons. Or if dancing the night away is more your thing, then opt for the Disco, Soul and Motown set - perfect for packing out that dance floor and getting the party started!
But here's the best bit! If you like the sound of both options, then choose both! This is your event, your way and Kev will happily work with each client individually and tailor the set to your requirements.
Getting married? If so, why not ask Kev to perform your first dance for you? You can choose from any of the songs below and if you're having trouble choosing a song, why not check out his list of Wedding favourites below? Kev can also sing at your ceremony or even during the wedding reception - Singing Waiter anyone?
Swing And Jazz Set
Straighten Up and Fly Right
A Very Good Year
Fly Me To The Moon
Mack The Knife
Do Nothing 'Til You Hear From Me
One For My Baby
Ain't That A Kick In The Head
Beyond The Sea
Cry Me A River
Me and Mrs Jones
Disco, Soul and Motown Set
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel
For Once In My Life
Never Give Up (On A Good Thing)
You To Me Are Everything
Gimme Some Lovin'
All Night Long
Signed Sealed Delivered
Don't Leave Me This Way
All Of Me
The Way You Look Tonight
You Make Me Feel So Young
Let There Be Love
For Once In My Life (Swing version)
When You Say You Love Me