We're a experienced event catering company, we specialise in weddings, private dining, private parties, bbq's, hog roast and mobile bar.
Jennifer Kendall• 18 May 2019
"We enjoyed our meal, food was lovely. Would have been nice to have some fresh butter rather than the little packs like in a hotel though. Other companies we have used in the past have always explained each course as it's been presented to the table. This didn't happen on Saturday. More toast with the pate would have been good, and ice cream or single cream would have been better for us, with the lemon tarts. There was a lot of clotted cream left on each plate!
A lovely meal otherwise,
- What services do you offer?Catering
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We have a small Venue available
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Cooking can be done on it off site
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We are happy to adapt to clients requirements
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We can offer a wide variety cuisines
- Do you offer special menus?We have a wide variety of menus and can’t adapt to suit our customers
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can help with wedding cakes to a certain degree
- How does the open bar work?We do not offer a bar service
- What is included in the menu?We can include a wide variety of menu choices
We offer a professional and experienced catering service around Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire. Sweet As A Nut Catering has many years of experience in the catering and hospitality fields and special...