Swansong Acoustic are a professional guitar/female vocal duo with extensive experience and a vast repertoire born of many years on the road. Genres of music include jazz, rock, country, blues, mainstream and original material.
Lukasz• 30 Apr 2018
Swansong Acoustic was just amazing! Perfect fit with the International Jazz Day event. Our students loved the band. Beautiful voice and excellent instrumental skills impressed the audience. Moreover, Karen was open to any suggestions and ready to discuss the event details what made the evening even better. Would definitely book again.
Anonymous User• 19 Dec 2017
Swansong Acoustic filled our venue with amazing renditions of a variety of songs - something for everyone. Karen's incredible powerful voice and Nige's beautiful guitar playing made this duo a real treat.
Anonymous User• 19 Dec 2017
Thank you to Swansong Acoustic, they made the night. Brilliant Performance. Can't wait for them to return.
Howard• 19 Dec 2017
Thursday night at The Victoria at Dronfield, always a top night as I book the acts for the venue, was brilliant this week with the appearance of Swansong Acoustic featuring Karen Gilmore and Nigel Smith on guitar who delivered a faultless performance
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional versatile duo, performing eclectic, creative tunes of varied genres
- What are the highlights of your career?Entertaining audiences with our music for the last twenty years is a highlight in itself.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Professional musicianship born of many years of experience in the entertainment industry as well as versatility to provide entertainment no matter what the venue with equipment to suit the occasion.
- Who are your previous clients?pub, restaurant, festival, outdoor events, hotel, private party - e.g.- wedding, birthday etc.
- How can event planners pay for your services?By deposit to secure the booking via contact details given within our profile page.
- How long do you play for?We play for a maximum of 3 x 45-50 minute sets each show.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?The space depends on the specific venue, event - we can fit to suit.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course, within a minimum of one month's notice prior to the event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take breaks specific to the occasion, but usually 15 minutes between sets.
Full PA (3k rig or small set up depending on venue), lights, background music (if required)
Midnight in Harlem (Tedeshi Trucks Band) / Hotel California (Eagles) / Everyday is a winding road (Crow) ...