Super Silent Discos
Super Silent Discos are one of London’s favourite suppliers of 3 channel, rechargeable silent disco headsets with built in LED’s that pulsate to the beat. We can supply anything from 14 to 5000 headsets to private parties, weddings, corporate events, cinemas theatres and much more. The headsets have been tested to last for 10 hours one one charge so you can be sure that the party will go on until the last dancer drops.
We are able to deliver to any UK address using our courier service. At the end of your event, simply pack that headsets, transmitters and chargers back into the cases and our courier will turn up with a label and take them away - Easy!
To compliment your awesome silent disco system we can supply a whole host of additional equipment, from iPods to disco lights and smoke machines to for extra special effects.
Sophie Cornes• Nov. 16, 2019
All really great! Easy to set up and helpful communication in the run up to the event!
Lorraine• Oct. 12, 2019
good communication with ryan from super silent discos before & after my event. people at our party loved the silent disco and lights hired also made it feel like a real disco.
Alton Greenwood• Oct. 12, 2019
Absolutely brilliant headsets - comfort and sound. Enjoyed the iPod supplied to help get the party started - that was a great (and essential) aspect!
Great service and flexibility and hopefully we will have another occasion soon to hire this again!
Kerrie Flux• Oct. 18, 2019
Great service. Quick with clear instructions. Would definitely recommend :)
Emma Patchwood• Oct. 29, 2019
fantastic communication. Excellent equipment, easy to use and high quality. would highly recommend
Lauren Luxton• March 23, 2019
"We were so impressed with the service from Super Silent Disco. It was brilliant value for money and the customer service was great. Ryan was really quick to answer our questions and made the process really easy.
The system was easy to set up and we loved it! It was so much fun and our favourite part of the weekend."
- Can I use my own phone or MP3 player to play the music?Yes! We will supply all of the cables you require to connect the transmitter to DJ decks, mobile phones (jack input), CD players, Sound mixers, MP3 players or even your TV! You just need a separate device per channel of audio.
- Do your prices include delivery and collection.Yes! We will organise the delivery and collection of our systems and even provide the label. All you need to do is: 1. Check off the items against the packing list. 2. Pack the headsets, transmitters, MP3 players, documents and cables carefully back into the case. 3. Seal the case with the included cable ties. 4. Stick the pre addressed label on the case. 5. Wait for the courier to arrive. Easy!
- What does it cost if I break or loose a headset?We rarely have headsets returned to us damaged (sometimes an ear muff comes off but we can stick this back on so please just put it in the box and we'll sort it out with no charge.) For damaged headsets we charge a fee of £20 and for lost headsets, the cost is £40. For lost or broken transmitters, we charge £125.
- How long do the headsets last?On average, the headsets last for 8-10 hours on a full charge. They also benefit from auto shut off if there is no audio for 10 minutes. If you disable the pulsation LED's you can get up to 14 hours of battery life from the headsets.
- Can I use the headsets at a campsite where there is no power?Yes! Our headsets and transmitters come pre charged and both contain batteries. The transmitters last for up to 6 hours so you can be sure that your party can go on until the early hours.
- Can I disable the flashing LED's for a conference or cinema event?Yes! By pressing and holding in the volume button for 1 second per option you are able to choose from pulsating LED's, Static LED's or no LED's.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes - our public liability insurance covers up for up to five million pounds.
- Is all your equipment PAT tested?Yes - we PAT test our equipment regularly and every headset, transmitter, MP3 player and charging unit is checked fully on return.
- Do I need WiFi signal at my party?bNo! Our system never requires an internet connection as the music is pre loaded onto the MP3 players and our own transmitters can be powered from their internal batteries. If you are creating your own playlists, be sure to download them to your device if it is unlikely that you will have an internet connection.
- Is the music pre loaded onto the equipment and can I add my own?We provide one MP3 player with your system that is loaded with a range of playlists to cover almost every party type from little children to rock and roll. We suggest you provide your own music for either or both of the two extra channels (you can have three music simultaneously playing). Simply plug our transmitter into your playback device using the headphone socket, turn the volume up to full and party away!
- Do you require a damages deposit?We do take a damages deposit of £60 which will be returned to you within 7 days of the goods being delivered back to us. The deposit covers any damage to the headset (£20) or loss (£40). Charges for other lost or damaged items are as follows: Transmitters (£125), Charging system (£47) or MP3 player (£74). It is very unlikely that the equipment is returned to us damaged as this only occurs when it is mistreated.
Our fantastic headsets have been chosen for their comfort, robustness and beautiful audio clarity; on top of that, our systems boast the following features:
Crystal clear audio.
Up to 10 hours of battery life.
3 wireless channels of audio
Red, Blue and Green LED’s that show which channel you are listening to.
LED’s that pulsate to the music (can be switched off for cinema or theatre events).
Auto power off when the transmitters are switched off.
Rechargeable in 4 hours.
We offer full dry hire services or we can come to your event and manage the silent disco for you.
Every system will come with
Flight cases to store the headphones
A full instruction manual
A quick start guide for your guests
All the cabling you need to plug the the transmitters into every audio device possible
2 or 3 transmitters with built in batteries (Lasts for 6 hours) and a 13A power supply.
A music player loaded with cheesy music.
Links to our favourite Spotify playlists