Sunny Steel Band - The #1 Rated Steel Band online!
We service all sorts of events and venues worldwide providing everything from Steel Drum Soloists to huge Strolling Festival Steel Bands! To book one of our services please fill out the Poptop booking form with as much information as possible for your event and we'll put together a bespoke quote based on our availability for your chosen date, the location, playing times and band size as well as any additional information we have. You can then confirm the booking instantly via Poptop's secure online booking process.
We offer the following services for bookings worldwide:
***Prices below are based on a 30 minute maximum performance time as a guide and exclude additional costs such as travel. Please request a free quote based on your chosen event date, location and event details***
£179 - Steel Drum Soloist
£365 - Steel Drum Duo
£495 - 3 Piece Steel Band
£620 - 4 Piece Steel Band
£835 - 5 Piece Steel Band
£1,005 - 6 Piece Steel B...
Dave Oldridge• 6 Apr 2019
Here is Sunny Steel Band playing at our wedding!
Bethany Hood• 22 Aug 2019
Dave Oldridge• 6 Apr 2019
Sunny Steel Band played as a duo at our wedding, and welcomed our guests to our venue and my wife and I down the aisle. They played beautifully and had a great range of tunes, from modern chart songs to the classics. Thomas from Sunny Steel Band was brilliant to work with from start to finish; he was really responsive in all our communication and just really friendly and helpful. The band added a really special element to our day and we were so so happy that they played. We could not recommend m...
Sophie• 6 Jul 2019
Absolutely fantastic! Thomas was so helpful and accommodating, and the music was just perfect. We cannot wait to have them play at another event of ours!
Thank you so much!
Iris Warnes• 22 Sep 2018
Very polite, arrived in good time and played well, a good choice.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We provideSteel Drum Soloist, Duos and Bands of all sizes for Weddings - BBQs - Garden Parties - Sports events - Private events - Festivals - Expos - Birthday parties - Bar Mitzvahs - Corporate events - Champagne Receptions - Cruises - School Assemblies - Workshops - Team Building - Tours - Fun Days - TV - Radio - Recording
- Who are your previous clients?The Stag Pub (Hampstead) , RAK Studios, Eaton House Studios , The Bluebird (Chelsea), Syon Park , BBC, Birmigham Metropole College, The Bellagio (Las Vegas) , The Sandbanks Hotel, The London Aquarium, London School Of Economics, The Government Of The British Virgin Isles, WeWork, Mediacom, Hawker House, Mondrian London at The Sea Containers, The Hilton Hotel (Tokyo) , The London Designer Outlet, Kings Chapel, The Ritz-Carlton (San Francisco), Westminster School, The Royal Garden Hotel, The Ham Yard Hotel.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept BACS, Wire Transfers, Cheques, Card Payments and PayPal.
- How long do you play for?Playing duration can be agreed at booking stage but most bookings tend to consist of two sets within a two hour window as a guide.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes (Charges apply).
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?A space measuring 1m x 1m per player (ie 3m x 3m for our Three Piece Steel Band) is a good guide.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks can be agreed at booking stage.
- Will the band be able to find us?Yes, we use the latest SatNav technology find your venue.
- Will the band be too loud?No. This is a common misconception as Steel Drums can be played at (almost) any volume level by our skilled players.
- Are the musicians DBS checked?Yes
- Would the band like refreshments?Yes please!
- How long does it take the band to set up their instruments?Bands can be set up within 15 minutes given clear access to their performance space and parking.
- Can the drums be moved?Yes but transit must be factored into performance schedule prior to the event.
- Does the band require shade?Yes as Steel Drums (and humans) get very hot very quickly in direct sunlight which can damage them. A shaded area must be provided if the band is required to perform outside. We can provide cover for an additional fee of £35.
- Can you play Yellow Bird? Island In The Sun? Under The Sea?Yes.
- - - - - TOP 5 REQUESTED - - - - -
The Mighty Sparrow / Arrow - Hot Hot Hot
Bob Marley - One Love
Disney - Under The Sea
Harry Belafonte - Jump In The Line (Shake Señora)
Bob Marley - Three Li...