So Sinatra, is one of the leading Event Frank Sinatra impersonators
15 years experience performing solely as Sinatra for just about every conceivable event from London, Singapore , Palm Springs and Sinatra’s Birthplace of New York, Frank is probably the most experienced and capable ‘Sinatra guy’ you will find anywhere.
Having captured every nuance of Frank Sinatra’s live performances he is in constant demand for his services worldwide.
Whether working an intimate cabaret room with his pianist or quartet, solo with his personal collection of orchestral backing tracks or his or entertaining a packed dance floor or Theatre with full Big band at full throttle the result is the same …Excellence!
Frank has the talent charisma and experience to make every appearance one to remember. The same height slim build and blue eyes as the man himself (he was used as a body double for Frank at Simon Cowells 50th Birthday party and recently for a ‘One show’ feature with Gyles Brandreth.) plus a rem...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks can be as little as 15 mins
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes - If it will work as a Sinatra Style song and there is a suitable good quality backing track or band arrangement available.
- Who are your previous clients?Great Fosters Hotel Tesco MacDonald Hotels Hilton Hotel Brooklands Motor Museum Theo Paphitis RHS Flower Shows British Marine Singapore Grand Prix Boehringer Ingelheim Ltd GSK Delta Airlines Mitee BT
- What kind of events do you usually serve?A year usually consists of lots of Weddings, some Anniversaries / Birthday Parties, some open air live summer festivals and trade shows, a few weddings abroad a few corporate events abroad (Singapore GP twice ) a smattering of Jazz Clubs (Ronnie Scotts, Pizza express Jazz), some Theatre Shows and a few Golf Club Tribute nights Phew!
- How much space do you require?For the smallest solo performance a total of 4 square meters including speakers which ideally will be slightly away from the performance area. For the full Solo evening Show the Backdrop 6 meters wide by 2 meters deep is ideal For the band smallest area 6 x 4 meters up to 8 x 6 for the full big band
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes PLI and equipment is PAT tested every year
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes all PA and lighting is provided to suit the show if required. I typically carry two complete PA systems to allow for Drinks and Dinner in separate areas without the need to move equipment. I carry lighting for the stage area and Dance floor lighting and backdrop for Evening party's
- How long do you play for?Boy that's a question! It depends on the intensity of the performance and the songs i'm singing really. When I play relaxed open air events as a semi background performance such as Hampton Court Flower Show, Southampton Boat Show, I can sing up to 3 1/2 hours a day. For a Drinks reception I can sing up to 90 mins without a break For an Evening Party Function,Solo or with band , I would perform up to 2 50 mins plus 10 min Finale and DJ in between For and all day wedding I will typically sing 90 mins for Drinks , 40 mins high energy over desert , easy 30 min set up to first dance , maybe a short set over buffet 20 mins and the 10 min New York Finale at Midnight - Performing for 3 hours plus
After you’ve gone
All of me
All or nothing at all
All the way
Almost like being in love
April in paris
At long last love
Autumn in new york
Baby Cares for me