So Sinatra, is one of the worlds leading Event Frank Sinatra impersonators and therefore will not necessarily be the cheapest, but if quality of the Sinatra sound, performance, interaction and success for your event matters then book the guy who has sung for a New Jersey family wedding in New Jersey, was flown to Palm Springs California (Sinatra's home for 50 years ) to perform as Frank Sinatra.
15 years experience performing solely as Sinatra for just about every conceivable event from London, Singapore , Palm Springs and Sinatra’s Birthplace of New York, Frank is probably the most experienced and capable ‘Sinatra guy’ you will find anywhere.
Having captured every nuance of Frank Sinatra’s live performances he is in constant demand for his services worldwide.
Whether working an intimate cabaret room with his pianist or quartet, solo with his personal collection of orchestral backing tracks or his or entertaining a packed dance floor or Theatre with full Big band at full throttle t...
Hannah and David• 7 Jun 2014
I just want to say thank you so much for making our wedding so wonderful!
Everybody is still talking about how amazing you were and how you made the drinks reception relaxed and fun! Dancing before 6pm, even before the wedding breakfast - now that is a good wedding in my eyes!!! I believe my bridesmaid has also booked you for her wedding now in March! So look forward to seeing you then!!
Hannah and David x
Tracey and James• 1 Oct 2016
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for the fantastic performance at our wedding at Cain Manor on the 1st October. It really was amazing and contributed hugely to a fantastic day. We had so many great comments about you from our guests.
I have attached a couple of photos which I thought you might like and many thanks again.
Tracy & James
Jane and Simon• 14 Jul 2017
We are back from our honeymoon and refreshed. I wanted to send you a quick email to thank you for your huge contribution in making our special day, just perfect!
We had the best day of our lives and we feel it would not have been the same without you and your spectacular performances. I had high expectations of you, as we had heard you sing at Tony Romas in Kingston, but what you delivered on our wedding day was more than words can explain, amazing and perfect! The whole package was brilliant,...
Kate• 3 Aug 2019
I wondered if you would please pass on our enormous gratitude to Frank for his brilliant performance at our wedding on Saturday. Everyone loved him, he was instrumental in setting the mood of the day and his interactions with our guests, from ages 3 to 86, were fantastic. Add to that being so friendly and professional, we couldn’t have ever imagined something so perfect.
My new husband’s mum has Alzheimer’s and dementia but clearly had a brilliant time with “Frank”, and still remembered him t...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional full time Frank Sinatra Impersonator, UK and International
- What are the highlights of your career?Singing for a New Jersey Family to first generation Sinatra fans in New Jersey. Performing as Ronnie Scott’s , Singapore GP , Palm Springs for Porsche, every week there is something new.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?A year usually consists of lots of Weddings, some Anniversaries / Birthday Parties, some open air live summer festivals and trade shows, a few weddings abroad a few corporate events abroad (Singapore GP twice ) a smattering of Jazz Clubs (Ronnie Scotts, Pizza express Jazz), some Theatre Shows and a few Golf Club Tribute nights Phew!
- Who are your previous clients?Great Fosters Hotel Tesco MacDonald Hotels Hilton Hotel Brooklands Motor Museum Theo Paphitis RHS Flower Shows British Marine Singapore Grand Prix Boehringer Ingelheim Ltd GSK Delta Airlines Mitee BT
- How long do you play for?Boy that's a question! It depends on the intensity of the performance and the songs i'm singing really. When I play relaxed open air events as a semi background performance such as Hampton Court Flower Show, Southampton Boat Show, I can sing up to 3 1/2 hours a day. For a Drinks reception I can sing up to 90 mins without a break For an Evening Party Function,Solo or with band , I would perform up to 2 50 mins plus 10 min Finale and DJ in between For and all day wedding I will typically sing 90 mins for Drinks , 40 mins high energy over desert , easy 30 min set up to first dance , maybe a short set over buffet 20 mins and the 10 min New York Finale at Midnight - Performing for 3 hours plus
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes all PA and lighting is provided to suit the show if required. I typically carry two complete PA systems to allow for Drinks and Dinner in separate areas without the need to move equipment. I carry lighting for the stage area and Dance floor lighting and backdrop for Evening party's
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes PLI and equipment is PAT tested every year
- How much space do you require?For the smallest solo performance a total of 4 square meters including speakers which ideally will be slightly away from the performance area. For the full Solo evening Show the Backdrop 6 meters wide by 2 meters deep is ideal For the band smallest area 6 x 4 meters up to 8 x 6 for the full big band
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes - If it will work as a Sinatra Style song and there is a suitable good quality backing track or band arrangement available.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks can be as little as 15 mins
After you’ve gone
All of me
All or nothing at all
All the way
Almost like being in love
April in paris
At long last love
Autumn in new york
Baby Cares for me