Our wedding photography style is super informal, fun and cute! We love to capture everything in the moment. We shoot the majority of the day documentary style and then for the Bride and Groom portrait session we keep this relaxed and fun and just spend the time heckling you to actually hug each other and plenty of other ridiculous shouts, until we have some lovely natural shots of you both together. We try and keep this time short and sweet because we know your wedding isn't one big photo shoot, and we wouldn't want to keep your guests (and drinks) waiting.
Our favourite parts of the day are being centre of the dance floor catching Auntie Mary doing the worm and cousin Harry spitting lyrics in the DJ box or trying to be the 5th member of the wedding band. We also love those key sentimental moments of the day, when you see each other for the very first time or getting choked up during the speeches. We live and breathe wedding photography and nothing is missed!
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography, Wedding Videography, Album Design, Pre-Wedding Photoshoot
- What does the wedding package include?Packages range from digital photo only with one photographer up to packages with pre-wedding shoots, albums and videography included
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary - very laid back and relaxed.
- What kind of technology do you use?DSLR cameras and Adobe editing software, online galleries, and Final Cut Pro for film editing
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, online gallery software
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Galleries can take anywhere between 4-12 weeks depending on the time of year.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, we pick the cream of the crop!
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Depending on what package you could have 1 photographer or 2 photographers and a videographer
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Always. We have a large network of photographer and videographers who can take over in case of an emergency.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We have copyright, our couples have printing rights - this is just to protect us from anyone claiming our work as their own and shouldn’t affect our clients at all. We will not publish anything without our couples consent
Full day wedding photography, albums, videography, pre-wedding shoots.