Stretto String Ensembles
The Stretto Ensemble is a sought-after group for social events, corporate functions and weddings, in London and further afield.
They are happy to travel to your event, and will bring with them their professional approach, reliability, flexibility and sense of fun.
If you are looking to find a string ensemble consisting of individually talented players who combine to perform with a considerable flair and zest, this is the string ensemble for you.
The members of the Stretto Ensemble have individually appeared in the West End, on screen, and in the pits of all of Britain's major Opera Houses.
They enjoy playing all styles of music, from Mozart to Michael Jackson, and convey their enjoyment to you and your guests. Among the most recent additions to their regular repertoire are the theme from Skyfall and songs by Coldplay and Maroon 5, which with other contemporary music adds a vibrant atmosphere to their performance.
Andrew Clsy• 4 Aug 2018
"What can we say, “Thank you so much for your performance, it was all that we expected and so much more” We will recommend the “Stretto String Quartet” to all and have passed a few short videos on to others who weren’t present, their comments are delightful, thank you so much for making our special gathering a success with your presence,
Annie & Andrew Clay"
Sonya khan• 9 Mar 2017
louise clarke• 15 Sep 2018
They were superb worth every penny. My entrance peice was done to perfection and all my guests certainly thought wow they were a lovely touch to the wedding ceremony and they easily flowed with my chosen hymns to sing to
ANDY DODD• 14 Jun 2019
The Stretto String Quartet were absolutely perfect for our event. The booking process through Poptop was nice and easy, but this was all added to immensely by the great communication with Dan from Stretto. They played exactly the music we asked for and the feedback from our guests were all fantastic. We couldn't thank you enough or recommend them more highly.
HAYLEY BAKER• 28 Jun 2019
Absolutely superb. These professionals are top of their game and played beautifully both at the cathedral and during our wedding breakfast. So many compliments from guests and requests for contact details for this highly talented group of individuals. Many thanks to you all!! Hayley& James Honeyman
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We play anything, but the majority of our bookings are weddings, both ceremonies and drinks receptions.
- How long do you play for?We tend to play in sets of 45 minutes. We can play as many sets as you like.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We don't require a PA. We don't currently have lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have Pubic Liability Insurance, provided by the Musician's Union.
- How much space do you require?4m x 3m, although we can be flexible if necessary.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can find music, as long as we're given enough notice. This may incur a small fee, depending on how difficult it is to find.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take breaks of roughly 10 minutes every hour.
Africa - Toto
Ain’t Misbehavin’ - Fats Waller
Ain’t no sunshine - Bill Withers
All of Me - John Legend
All of You - Cole Porter
All you Need is Love - Beatles
And I Love He...