The Stretto Quartet is a sought-after ensemble for social events, corporate functions and weddings, in London and further afield.
They are happy to travel to your event, and will bring with them their professional approach, reliability, flexibility and sense of fun.
If you are looking to find a string quartet consisting of four individually talented players who combine to perform with a considerable flair and zest, this is the string quartet for you.
The four members of the Stretto Quartet first worked together during a tour of Chennai, India. Three members of the group toured China together, and two studied in the USA before meeting their Canadian violinist. Though clearly well-travelled, they have also individually appeared in Phantom of the Opera in the West End, on screen in the film of Les Miserables, and with the Welsh National Opera.
They enjoy playing all styles of music, from Mozart to Michael Jackson, and convey their enjoyment to you and your guests. Among th...
Andrew Clsy• 4 Aug 2018
What can we say, “Thank you so much for your performance, it was all that we expected and so much more” We will recommend the “Stretto String Quartet” to all and have passed a few short videos on to others who weren’t present, their comments are delightful, thank you so much for making our special gathering a success with your presence,
Annie & Andrew Clay
Sarah Watt• 19 May 2017
A great performance, the perfect addition to our wedding. Thank you so much!
(I really hope that a ranking of 5 is the best, that's what I was aiming for!)
louise clarke• 15 Sep 2018
They were superb worth every penny. My entrance peice was done to perfection and all my guests certainly thought wow they were a lovely touch to the wedding ceremony and they easily flowed with my chosen hymns to sing to
Lou Kendrick• 14 Jul 2018
Stretto were absolutely incredible. The music was perfect and we couldn’t of wanted for better! Stunning! Thank you so much xx
James Wilson• 21 Jul 2017
Excellent - great sound and very easy to work with in preparing for the event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take breaks of roughly 10 minutes every hour.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can find music, as long as we're given enough notice. This may incur a small fee, depending on how difficult it is to find.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We play anything, but the majority of our bookings are weddings, both ceremonies and drinks receptions.
- How much space do you require?4m x 3m, although we can be flexible if necessary.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have Pubic Liability Insurance, provided by the Musician's Union.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We don't require a PA. We don't currently have lighting.
- How long do you play for?We tend to play in sets of 45 minutes. We can play as many sets as you like.
Africa - Toto
Ain’t Misbehavin’ - Fats Waller
All of Me - John Legend
All you Need is Love - Beatles
And I Love Her - Beatles
Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
Anything Goes - Cole...