Our simple, tried and tested formula has been bringing joy to dance floors for almost 20 years. It’s easy. We ask the guests to pick three of their favourite songs and one-by-one we’ll turn them into DJ superstars as we invite them behind the decks to play their songs, under our close guidance.
We create the best parties with many dance floor magical moments as we specialise in bringing everyone together. Whether it's a wedding celebration inviting family and friends to pick emotive and pertinent songs for the happy couple, a special birthday where friends tear-it-up with some classic anthems or a corporate event where Dave from accounts surprises everyone with his disco selection. It’s team bonding at its very best. We are supremely confident in our skills and abilities to organise great parties. Our organisation is warrior level (i.e. pretty darn good) and after hosting 1000’s of parties we have all the processes in place to ensure you get the right music for your event. We ar...
Rebi Merilion• 2 May 2019
These guys are awesome! The idea of having party guests going up to do a DJ set is great. The dancefloor was never empty! Rob was brilliant and made sure everyone was having a great time as he guided all the novice DJ's, young and old.
We had a fantastic time at our friends' wedding in Brighton.
Paula Keve• 8 Jan 2019
Stick it On added a priceless dimension to the party atmosphere. Throws everyone into the party, and Rob, the DJ was obviously so committed to making sure everyone had a phenomenal time. There were about 120 pple at my bash, and so many guests commented on what a fantastic concept it was and how great the music was. Would do this again in a heartbeat and recommend to anybody that's thinking about it.
Amy Cox• 16 Sep 2018
We had Stick It On for our wedding on Friday and I can’t recommend them enough! Rob was great, the guests had so much fun, and it was even more fun than we could have ever imagined. Rob was also great at gauging the crowd and played just the right music when it came to his set too! A million thank you’s for ending our wedding day so perfectly!
Lauren Thomas• 23 Aug 2017
Just wanted to say a great big thank you to Rob and the SIO on team for making our wedding one to remember. Our guests absolutely loved it and haven't stopped talking about it and we haven't stopped smiling.
Rob was just amazing on the night. Thank you so, so much.
I know it was a trek to Wales for you, but we're so pleased you made the trip as SIO really made the night.
Lawrence Boon• 10 Jun 2019
Had a FAB company night out last Friday thanks to Rob, Ysobel & the SiO team. Could not have asked more from Stick It On, seamless start to finish, made it a really great evening, thank you. highly recommended if you are looking for a fun and different night where all can participate.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have a top-spec range of sound and lighting equipment (spec can be provided upon request). We can guarantee that your event will not only look great it will sound great too.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. We have public liability insurance up to £10,000,000, products liability insurance up to £10,000,000. All of our equipment has been PAT tested.
- What style of music do you offer?We work really closely with our clients to ensure they get the right music for their event. Our clients have full control over what music gets picked for their event via tried and tested processes honed over almost twenty years of hosting Stick It On events. We have the answer to all your questions.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, we are very easy going and happy to accommodate any request.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, we love to be outside. Providing we have power and possible cover just in case it rains then bring it on.
- Our guests aren’t real DJs and haven’t got a clue what they’re doing. Can we still get involved?Of course you can! Absolutely no DJ experience is necessary as technical help is on hand to smoothly guide you and your guests through your 15 minutes of fame. Stick It On is about having fun and doesn’t take itself too seriously, giving you the chance to rock the house and let everyone else concentrate on the single one most important thing. Enjoying your event.
- Do the guests have to provide their own music?No, we’ll source and supply all the music for you and your guests.
- Can guests DJ with friends or do they have to do it on their own?It’s completely up to them! They are welcome to DJ on their own or if a bit of moral support is required then they can come up and do it pairs or even as a group.
Every event is unique and personal by the guests who play an integral part in its music direction.
We are event specialists and can supply and provide any event requirement.