A highly recommended Entertainer with over 20 years of playing experience - performing 250+ corporate gigs per year, worldwide - you can rest assured that he will deliver a performance you’ll be talking about for a long time to come.
A specialist in Weddings, Private Functions, Summer Parties & BBQ's, House Parties, Pubs, Clubs & Restaurants - Steve is also a sought after session guitarist. Clients include Darren Hayes (Savage Garden) touring in Australia, America, Canada, Europe, Aisa and the UK as well as writing and recording on his latest album. More recently the West End star Ramin Karimloo (Phantom, Love Never Dies, Les Mis) touring the UK, Aisa, Canada & the USA
Steve has also performed with Artists including - Lionel Richie, Peter Andre, Delta Goodrem, Simon Bailey (Phantom), Hadley Fraser (Les Mis), Lizzy Pattinson (Twilight), Tom Fletcher (McFly), Sebastian Izambard (Il Divo) and many more.
Steve Young UK is also a published and released original artist with recent ...
Neville Jones• 11 Mar 2017
We felt a little guilty as not many appeared to be really listening to Steve's excellent playing and singing at out party. However we got plenty of positive comments about him and Steve himself was excellent. Professional, courteous and judged the mood perfectly.
Joanne• 17 Nov 2018
Steve was amazing he has such a beautiful voice all our guests loved him and have asked where they can find him! Thank you Steve!
Gina• 26 Dec 2016
Thank you so much for entertaining us on Sunday, you truly have a gift.
The feedback from everyone has been amazing, great atmosphere, great musician and a great party!
Thank you again.
Good luck with your journey to do what you were made to do.
Mike Coles• 21 Apr 2019
Steve Young was brilliant. It's as simple as that. We had a terrific party, and what made it was having Steve come and sing. He has a fantastic voice, he's an amazing musician, and such a lovely chap. I will be using him again, that's for sure!!!
Sharon Hargreaves• 16 Mar 2019
Such a great night - Steve is a very talented musician. He was a pleasure to listen to and very relaxed and confident and made my husbands surprise birthday evening complete. We will definitely recommend him to family and friends.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I try and keep my breaks short so as not to break up the flow of the evening - ideally 15mins. I am totally flexible though long breaks are never a good idea when presenting live music
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Certainly - I will happily learn a special tune if it is possible for a male vocal & acoustic guitar to perform (e.g. NOT Techno, House, EDM or D&B)
- How much space do you require?SOLO 2m x 2m DUO 3m x 2m BAND 5m x 3m
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes to both
- How long do you play for?Fee is based on 2 x 45min sets but can play up to 4 x 45mins (2 background & 2 more upbeat) extra fees apply
- Who are your previous clients?Too many to list. I play approx 250 events per year since 2004 Most recent - CEO Enterprise Car Hire - 50th Birthday Bash I use many top rated UK agencies for weddings etc Every Sunday I perform at the Prince Alfred pub in Notting Hill - this is my 12th year there My original music is played in every Caffe Nero store in the UK (850+) for the whole of 2017 I have also performed live on Radio 2 (Clare Balding) singing my own music
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings (Ceremony, Reception Drinks, Wedding Breakfast, Pre DJ Set, Evening entertainment), Birthday parties, Sit down dinners, Black Tie events, pubs/clubs/restaurants, Funerals, BBQ's, Summer parties, Corporate award shows
74-75 The Connell’s
1973 James Blunt
Sit Down James
500 Miles The Proclaimers
1000 Years Boyce Avenue
A Team Ed Sheeran
Ace Of Spades Lem...