Stevenson Covers is a solo singer and guitarist based in the North East of England but available to perform all over the country. He offers a wide variety of music ranging from the 50s right up to the latest chart releases. This includes hits from some of your favourite artists such as The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, Elvis Presley, U2, The Killers, Ed Sheeran, George Ezra, The Lumineers and many more. He provides a live band sound within a compact area performing with live vocals and guitar with professional customised backing tracks.
Lisa Farrell• 10 Mar 2018
Really impressed and happy with Stevenson Covers! The music was spot on and great service! Happy to accommodate requests and kept in touch leading up to the party!
Suzy• 16 Jun 2018
A big ‘thank you’ to Mark Stevenson for providing the entertainment at my mum’s 70th birthday party. A fabulous time was had by all and the live set was perfect for the occasion. Highly recommended.
Janice• 14 Jul 2018
Mark played at my daughters wedding on Saturday and just want to say how many amazing he was. Can’t put into words how happy I was with Mark and his music. He went out of his way to learn our song requests and I can’t thank him enough for that. Nothing was a trouble for Mark and he is a genuinely nice gentleman. Thank you so much.
Clive• 17 Nov 2017
"Thanks for all you did at our event. It was totally brilliant and everyone really enjoyed the music. It was amazing how well you brought the songs to life, filled the room and so keenly sensed the mood of the party. You are a star!
I have no hesitation in recommending you to friends, family and anyone else.
Andrea Long• 21 Sep 2017
"Stevenson Covers came along to our party on Saturday night and played his guitar and as well as a DJ set. Music was perfect for me - if you like your indie music and have ever been a student then Stevenson Covers is spot on. He can cater for all tastes and our 6 year old duly claimed the dancefloor. Couldn’t be a more helpful and accommodating performer would highly recommend him - a big thumbs up. (10 / 10)
- How long do you play for?Usually two 45 minute sets, but can be flexible to suit your event and requirements. Including adding dj sets around live sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Mackie Thump PA with professional lighting system for dj sets and live performances.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. Also a member of Musicians Union.
- How much space do you require?Very compact so can fit into any venue size, as small as 3x2 metres approx.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will always try to learn specific requests but if I feel it is a track that can't be done to a good standard for you, I can always play it on the dj set.
Stevenson Covers is a perfect choice for weddings, corporate events, hotel bookings or any other event you wish to make memorable with the addition of the option of providing a dj set as part of their...