Steven Edwards is an experienced and professional performer from the Midlands who provides live acoustic music at weddings, functions, parties, bars and restaurants. He has been playing live all over the UK for the last eight years with his own brand of handmade acoustic music including songs by Whitney Houston, Bon Jovi, Amy Winehouse and many more. The combination of Steven’s warm voice and dynamic guitar playing creates a sound perfect for a wide variety of occasions. Steven has performed for the BBC, Ego Restaurants, Bella Italia, Coventry Cathedral and many other private events as well a creating unique and personal songs for weddings and special occasions.
Steven Edwards has been featured in Acoustic Magazine and the Guardian Online, been played on Radio 1 and BB6 Music and been a BBC Introducing Artist of the Month. His original music has been supported all over the world and even gained him a number 1 single in Indonesia as well as a whole host of UK festivals appearances.
Ross Smith• 21 Apr 2018
Steven came over to Shrewsbury to play at our engagement party, he was really professional from the first interaction in organising the booking to when he played. He is a fantastic singer and acoustic player who put a wicked twist on some of peoples favourite songs - he played a array of genres and was brilliant at holding the room. Thank you again for coming over to celebrate with us and I can not recommend Steven highly enough for anybody's future bookings. We will be booking him again for our...
Lisa• 14 Feb 2019
Stuart• 4 Jul 2016
My daughter wanted ‘You Got The Love’ as her first dance. She found an acoustic version on YouTube and asked Steven Edwards for a copy. We book him to come and play it in person as well as entertain the guests with a splendid collection of cover songs in the garden pre-reception. Fantastic guy!
Jeff• 25 May 2018
Brilliant singer!! Steven was very professional. He really entertained us & the guests during the party. Nice choice of songs. Highly recommended.
Keith and Shelia• 29 Sep 2018
Steven Edwards played at our 50th wedding anniversary in September 2018.What a find! He is the consummate professional, from the initial booking and his friendly helpful contacts up to the event........and then he played.....wow! His playlist was so appreciated by the mixed age guests, he also learned and performed two songs that were very special to us.Such a quiet polite charm with a superb vocal talent plus terrific musical skills.We booked him without meeting or hearing him live and he didn'...
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have fully PAT tested equipment and Public Liability Insurance.
- How long do you play for?I can play for 30 minutes or for a couple of hours! I am really happy to work around when you would like live music.
- Did I hear you write bespoke songs for special occasions?Yes, I do! I have written songs for a variety of people including for couples on their wedding day.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually take a 15 minute break every 45 minutes but I am happy to work this out with each client.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can play most songs. If you get in touch then I may well be able to include your favourite tune!
- How much space do you require?I only need a small space near a power point!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a compact PA and a larger system. I have lots of fairy lights and standing lights that will at atmosphere to any venue.
- Who are your previous clients?I have previously worked with the BBC, Coventry Cathedral, Ego Resturants, Bella Italia Resturants, The Bell Hotel, FKS Mere Green as well a variety of bars, coffee shops and private clients.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I am happy to play at a wide range of events such as weddings, parties, corperate events, garden parties and many more.
Included in my quote is:
- My own PA System
- Background music at any points you require it from my iPod.
- Use of my PA and microphone for any announcements
- 1 or 2 special song requests from your...