Steven Edwards is an experienced and professional performer from the Midlands who provides live acoustic music at weddings, functions, parties, bars and restaurants. He has been playing live all over the UK for the last eight years with his own brand of handmade acoustic music including songs by Whitney Houston, Bon Jovi, Amy Winehouse and many more. The combination of Steven’s warm voice and dynamic guitar playing creates a sound perfect for a wide variety of occasions. Steven has performed for the BBC, Ego Restaurants, Bella Italia, Coventry Cathedral and many other private events as well a creating unique and personal songs for weddings and special occasions.
Steven Edwards has been featured in Acoustic Magazine and the Guardian Online, been played on Radio 1 and BB6 Music and been a BBC Introducing Artist of the Month. His original music has been supported all over the world and even gained him a number 1 single in Indonesia as well as a whole host of UK festivals appearances.
Ross Smith• 21 Apr 2018
Steven came over to Shrewsbury to play at our engagement party, he was really professional from the first interaction in organising the booking to when he played. He is a fantastic singer and acoustic player who put a wicked twist on some of peoples favourite songs - he played a array of genres and was brilliant at holding the room. Thank you again for coming over to celebrate with us and I can not recommend Steven highly enough for anybody's future bookings. We will be booking him again for our...
Linda Fowler• 29 Jun 2019
We wanted to make our 10th Wedding Anniversary a day to remember so we decided to book a live artist to entertain everybody. We booked Steven through PoptopUK Ltd on the internet this site was very informative as Steven played the the sort of music that we liked and Steven contacted us promptly to make arrangements for our special day. Steven arrived early to set up in plenty of time. The choice of songs were all well know and he was loved by everyone young and old. A big thank you for making o...
Lisa• 14 Feb 2019
Steph• 11 May 2019
Steven sang at our wedding renewal reception and he was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC,our guests thoroughly enjoyed his music,I also requested a song and Steven learned it which I couldn’t praise him enough for as it was perfect,we would highly recommend Steven
Jeff• 25 May 2018
Brilliant singer!! Steven was very professional. He really entertained us & the guests during the party. Nice choice of songs. Highly recommended.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I am happy to play at a wide range of events such as weddings, parties, corperate events, garden parties and many more.
- Who are your previous clients?I have previously worked with the BBC, Coventry Cathedral, Ego Resturants, Bella Italia Resturants, The Bell Hotel, FKS Mere Green as well a variety of bars, coffee shops and private clients.
- How long do you play for?I can play for 30 minutes or for a couple of hours! I am really happy to work around when you would like live music.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a compact PA and a larger system. I have lots of fairy lights and standing lights that will at atmosphere to any venue.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have fully PAT tested equipment and Public Liability Insurance.
- How much space do you require?I only need a small space near a power point!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can play most songs. If you get in touch then I may well be able to include your favourite tune!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually take a 15 minute break every 45 minutes but I am happy to work this out with each client.
- Did I hear you write bespoke songs for special occasions?Yes, I do! I have written songs for a variety of people including for couples on their wedding day.
Included in my quote is:
- My own PA System
- Background music at any points you require it from my iPod.
- Use of my PA and microphone for any announcements
- 1 or 2 special song requests from your...