Steve Ritchie has been singing for over twenty years, Steve is a self contained singer known as the Voice of Legends, typical set can include "The Rat Pack, Tom Jones, Elvis, Michael Buble' Neil Diamond and many more song choices" Steve can deliver his services for private dining, receptions, hotels, weddings, anniversaries, corporate functions, birthday parties and much more.
Review from Mick Hunt, Sept. 26, 2017 "Steve Ritchie performed at my mother's 90th Birthday Party in front of 25 guests. His performance was perfect in every way and nothing was too much trouble for him. He was absolutely professional and sang very well indeed to the delight of all present. He is also a friendly, down-to-earth and charismatic character. His presence contributed greatly to the success of the function and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Despite the above his pricing is very competitive compared to most of the quotes I received. Well done Steve!"
Steve can perform at the evening reception as your Wedding Singer and Mobile DJ, he has mastered performing through the wedding meal or buffet creating the perfect balance that can be appreciated by all he will create a stunning ambience, singing carefully selected songs to add that 'touch of class'.
Choose a song that has meaning to you both and if in Steve’s repertoire he will sing it for your first dance. He can also sing during your drinks reception, wedding breakfast or evening party. For your ceremony, select a song that has particular meaning to you and Steve will sing it while you sign the register.
The DJ sections of the evening feature a mixture of some of the best music from the last 40 years and Steve is happy dipping into any genre - 60's, 70's, Motown, Soul, 80's, 90's, Rock, Indie up to the latest Pop, Chart, Dance, R&B etc
Robin Chappell• Sept. 8, 2019
Steve was amazing & everyone loved him! Very well presented and so accommodating in taking requests too.. Will be looking to rebook in the future for sure
THB Solicitors Charity Ball• Nov. 9, 2018
Thank you Richard for making our charity ball a great success on Friday evening! Everyone commented on how good the entertainment was and how much they enjoyed your singing. You made it a brilliant night and would thoroughly recommend you to anyone else! Thanks again from all of us at THB Solicitors! Xx
Shirley Rowles• Sept. 27, 2017
We all had a lovely evening my only wish is that I had booked Steve for longer he was brilliant and will be booking him for our next Christmas party
Mick Hunt• Sept. 26, 2017
"Steve Ritchie performed at my mother's 90th Birthday Party in front of 25 guests. His performance was perfect in every way and nothing was too much trouble for him. He was absolutely professional and sang very well indeed to the delight of all present. He is also a friendly, down-to-earth and charismatic character. His presence contributed greatly to the success of the function and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
Despite the above his pricing is very competitive compared to most of the quotes I received.
Well done Steve!"
Ryan Tully• June 13, 2017
We were very very satisfied with steve.
We booked him for a 40th birthday party in our local pub.
Steve was great. He's a great singer with a wide range of songs, young and old.
Everyone in the pub agreed that we need to get him back, for another great night.
Nicola read• Jan. 11, 2017
Fantastic every one thought he was great mum thought so to i got a lot of text's thanking me for a good night and a good choice in Steve Ritchie Big thank you to Mr Ritchie .
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, anniversaries, clubs restaurants, corporate events, private garden parties, birthdays and charity events,
- Who are your previous clients?Steve has performed over the past 20 years as a solo singer and mobile DJ for numerous events which include weddings, private functions, clubs and fund-raising events. He is recognise as a professional entertainer and has recently performed at Lion Inn @ Boreham for THB Solicitors Charity Ball, please see POPTOP reviews.
- How long do you play for?As each event is unique in its own way Steve will be more than happy to discuss your wedding plans and answer any questions you may have for your special day including times for Mobile DJ or Cabaret, however some venues do have restricted times. Typical 3 hour set would be 2 x 45 mins live singing plus DJ
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes all equipment is provide by steve
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes Steve has Public Liability Insurance with The Alliance of Mobile & Party Dj , Limit of indemnity £10,000,000 and Equipment is PAT tested copies of Insurance and PAT test can be made available on request
- How much space do you require?Equipment is adaptable for small or large functions depending on your requirements
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?The Wedding Singer offers a personal playlist service enabling you to pick some of your favorite music to be played during your evening. You are able to send Steve a song list with as many or as few of your favorite tracks / artists / genres to be included during the DJ sets of your day. You are even welcome to send through any guests' requests prior to the day to be included in Steve’s set.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15minutes between live singing sets of 45mins, background music is played during all breaks.
- What style of music do you offer?Big Band/Swing/Jazz/Easy Listening, First Dance / Love songs, Soul/Motown/Party/Others Steve combines both DJ and singing Cabaret so at every function everyone is catered for from Michael Buble Rat Pack, Swing, Jazz the 40s & 50s era as well as 60s rock & roll, Elvis through to Kaizer Chiefs, Stereophonic's and Kings of Leon,
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Steve carries an extensive song library and you are welcome to make song requests both on, and prior to your event Steve is recognised as a professional entertainer and can act as your Master Of Ceremonies, announcing the Bride and Groom into the room as well as introducing speeches and announcing the cutting of your Wedding Cake.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, Steve has performed at fun days, and charity events
Song List - This list is in no way exhaustive, but should give you a good idea of the songs I sing
Big Band/Swing/Jazz/Easy Listening:
Let There Be Love
Beyond The Sea
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Ain't That A Kick In The Head
Mack The Knife
Come Fly With Me
Save The Last Dance For Me
New York, New York
It Had To Be You
Can't Help Falling In Love
Sway - Dean Martin
Fly Me To The Moon
Little old wine drinker me
Nice & Easy
King of the Road
Lady is a tramp
Under my skin
Come fly with me
One for my baby
Strangers in the night
Save the last dance for me
FIRST DANCE / LOVE SONGS
Have I Told You Lately
Me & Mrs Jones
What A Wonderful World
Stand By Me
You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
Haven't Met You Yet
Just The Way You Are
Under The Boardwalk
Just The Way You Are
Love on the Rocks
You to me are everything
Brown eyed girl
How sweet it is
Can’t help falling In love with you
Just the way you are
Stuck In The Middle With You
Knock on Wood
I saw her standing there
Dance the night away
The Wonder of You