STEEL DRUM SOLOIST SOFIA
A steel drum soloist is a person who plays a single drums (Tenor pan) TO professional backing track , steel drum soloist are suitable for all occasion and events because the sound can be adjust to suit , whether its music for party , background , wedding or any other occasion we can accommodate your request.
if you are on a budget then a steel drum soloist is the right option , it provides the same sound and authenticity as other steel band line up.
performance times or 1-3 hours with a requirement of shelter and a power point for all booking.
Sofia Mills• Oct. 30, 2018
We have used Sofia and the Steel Drum Entertainment team for about 4 years now here at University of Nottingham, School of Health Sciences. They are very professional and the sound is amazing! They are here every year for Black History month and they play in the café, which is mainly for students. The students love it! We had queues going out the door this year of people coming in to see them. Staff from across the University come over to see them play. It’s like summer again in October when the Steel Drum Entertainment come to see us.
Sofia Mills• July 14, 2018
Please see below:
“Sofia was brilliant at keeping in contact with communication right up until the event. Very pleasant and keen to make sure equipment was setup in time. The music Sofia and her son (duo) played was greatly enjoyed by our residents, families, friends, members of the public and local councillors including the Mayor and mayoress. The entertainment Sofia provided could not have been better. Would definitely recommend!”
Sofia Mills• Sept. 5, 2018
"Hi Sofia more than happy to. Does the following work?
We love Sofia. Each year we are involved in a large charity event at The Belfry and Sofia comes and joins us. She is always there on time, plays a broad selection of tunes and really understands sound levels which means we can all hear the music but it never drowns us. This is despite playing in different locations and to ever changing numbers of guests.
Sofia mixes well with the guests and I was delighted to discover this year that she is the ‘go to’ for more than just us, so whilst Sofia has performed at events for me as far as Manchester, in the Midlands her reputation goes before her. On a personal level we’re hoping that Sofia will be available to play at my son’s wedding next year."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:steel drum soloist/band
- What are the highlights of your career?playing for prince Harry and prince William charity polo match
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Excellent service at affordable price
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I can be book for all events and occasion
- Who are your previous clients?Nottingham Uni Nandos Birmingham city council etc and many more
- How can event planners pay for your services?bank transfer, cash or cheque
- How long do you play for?2x60 mins or 3x40 mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?2x2m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?yes i can will need at leat 2 months notice
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?play 40 mins take 15-20 mins in a set, will play one hour slot with 20 mins break
- How long do you need to set up?60 mins
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?yes
- What experience do you have working with children?25 years experience
- Are you DBS checked?yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?no
- Outdoor booking?please provide a power point and cover for outdoor booking
i can provide 2x60 mins or 3x40 mins over 3 hours duration