How long is the act?
We usually recommend that each performance (in a single style) is no longer than 5-7 minutes in order to maintain audience engagement, however we are happy to make several appearances throughout the evening.
Our performances can be in different dance styles, e.g. one bollywood, one cabaret etc
If preferred we can provide a variety style show instead, where 3-4 different dance styles/acts are showcased over the course of 20 minutes, or 6-7 dance styles in 45 minutes. The variety act requires a minimum number of 3 dancers, and requires a private changing area/room close to the performance area.
How does your booking process work?
Upon confirmation of the event details we will send out a booking confirmation form and a copy of our standard terms and conditions.
We require a deposit to confirm the booking, in order to cover initial costs. This usually amounts to 25% of the total booking fee (subject to a minimum of £150) with the balance due 2 weeks before the event. However if the booking is made less than 6 weeks in advance of the event, we would require payment of the full amount upfront to secure the booking.
What do clients need to provide?
We normally ask that clients provide:
- a room for the dancers to wait between performances, get changed, and leave their belongings securely
- unlimited water/soft drinks
- if total stay is longer than 2 hours, a hot meal for each dancer
Do you do open-air acts?
Yes - but we are restricted by weather for health and safety reasons (i.e. if it is raining heavily or very cold we would not expect our dancers to perform outside).
Additionally, we ask that clients ensure a suitable speaker system is in place for outdoor acts for the enjoyment of your guests. For example, small portable speakers are not suitable for the outdoor use.
What other services to you provide?
We provide on request:
1. Meet and Greets - dancers dressed in costume greeting guests at the start of the event, handing out favours if required, and having the photos taken with guests.
2. Interactive workshop - a short 15-20 minute workshop at the end of their last performance to teach guests some moves
3. Interactive session - dancers stay on the dance floor after their last performance to encourage guests onto the dance floor.
4. Flash mob / surprise routines - we provide bespoke choreography and a teaching video for clients to learn a surprise routine to perform on the night of their event, with or without our dancers
5. Dancing waitresses - our dancers are dress up as waitresses and blend in with the waiting staff, but one starts to act oddly... and eventually bursts out into dance while the rest follow suit. Cue full blown dance routine in costumes.
Prices on enquiry.