Stand Up Opera
More than just opera singers... more than singing waiters, these two gorgeous operatic singers will entertain your guests with one of the most original, entertaining and clever acts in the corporate and wedding market.
Stand Up Opera is a wonderful blend of glamour, wit, a hilarious script, audience involvement and stunning voices that will entertain and seduce you and your clients - from cocktails to the main event. From a surprise raffle to the story of Carmen and fabulous opera and musical theatre duets, these leading UK opera and classical crossover singers provide the perfect entertainment for corporate functions, weddings, dinners and birthdays.
How the show unfolds…
During cocktails or entrée, two charming performers are mingling and dispensing raffle tickets to the guests. They politely chat, flirt and generally make themselves known to everyone at the event. Later, they take to the stage to announce the winner of the raffle. Distracted by the amount of gorgeous people in t...
Bob Bolitho• 25 Jun 2018
The Comedy Opera Show were brilliant. We roughly knew what to expect from the online videos, but were blown away by their professionalism and interaction with us and our guests. It was the perfect end to a perfect day and we can not recommend them highly enough, thank you.
Perry Gale• 15 Jun 2019
Wonderful! A pleasure to deal with them. They were helpful and thoughtful about the content, highly organised and just lovely. Everyone went away uplifted and entertained. Thank you
Andy Scothern• 28 Sep 2019
Just hilarious. They sang wonderfully, but more than that, the comedy aspect was brilliant and the audience participation with our guests was perfect. I have not laughed so much. Will definitely have them for an event in the future.
Kirsten• 14 Sep 2019
Saira recently performed at my wedding, she went down an absolute storm! All of my guests loved her and her singing. I can not recommend her more!
Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect Saira!!
Amanda Ralls• 25 Jan 2019
We wanted something very special and unique for a client networking event - Stand Up Opera were amazing. They really do have the wow factor and are just so professional and talented. Thank you and I would highly recommend.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We normally perform for corporate events, birthday celebrations and wedding receptions
- Who are your previous clients?Sternberg Clarke, Banqueting House, Debra Slingsby - ESC Limited, Private Party Event, South Yorkshire, Bob Bolitho, Birthday Party Event, Mausel House, Somerset, Somerset, John Bibby, Birthday Party Event, Albert's Restaurant, Worsley, Manchester, Jenny Riddell, Birthday Party Event, Yorkshire, Tess Doherty - Event Co-Ordinator, Corporate Event, Sydney
- How long do you play for?Our show runs for 30 minutes and can be shorter or longer depending on requirements
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA equipment and this is included in the fee
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have Public Liability Insurance
- How much space do you require?We require a stage or clear space of about 3 metres long and 2 metres wide
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, where appropriate we are happy to perform your favourite duet
• Two Performers & Backing tracks
• Running time is between 20 and 40 minutes however this can vary depending on client preferences
• Stand Up Opera can be performed at any part of the ev...