Services From Opera Redefined
More than just opera singers... more than singing waiters, these two gorgeous operatic singers will entertain your guests with one of the most original, entertaining and clever acts in the corporate and wedding market.
Opera Redefined is a wonderful blend of glamour, wit, a hilarious script, audience involvement and stunning voices that will entertain and seduce you and your clients - from cocktails to the main event.
How the show unfolds…
You can choose how the two performers will surprise your guests:
- Waiters who cause a scene and break into song
- Raffle ticket organisers who help to hand out raffle tickets at the start of the evening, take to the stage to announce the winners..only to be distracted by all the good looking people in the room….cue the first song written for the show which includes hilarious lines and audience interaction.
- Award recipients who happen to be at the wrong event…picture the Oscar worthy speech for a ridiculous award! When the award music commences they have no choice but to start singing.
- Guests at the wrong event…awkward! They soon realise this once they have got everyone’s attention for the fictitious speech, however they soon get distracted by all the good looking guests… cue the first song written for the show which includes hilarious lines and audience interaction
Time for some singing:
The performers then entertain and delight the guests with some beautiful duets, choices include opera hits, musical theatre, classical crossover and jazz favourites.
The hilarious piece de resistance, Bizet's masterpiece, Carmen, performed in its entirety (less all the boring bits) in 15 minutes. A sumptuous underscore threads its way through the whole event. Complete with audience participation the show will keep all types of audiences entertained from start to finish.
Clients can select all or parts of the show, and Opera Redefined work with every client to ensure the show is perfect for their event.
Kenneth• Aug. 6, 2023
Saira and Lawrence of Opera Redefined were lovely have great voices and helped to make the party go with a swing
Bradley Crouch• May 27, 2023
We recently had the pleasure of experiencing Opera Refined at my wedding, and I must say, they exceeded all expectations.
They seamlessly integrated themselves into the event, gradually revealing their true talents as the evening progressed. The moment they started their performance, the room came alive with excitement and anticipation.
What made them truly remarkable was their ability to engage and involve the entire audience. Their charismatic personalities and infectious enthusiasm had us all laughing and eagerly participating in the experience.
They added a unique touch of elegance to our wedding celebration. Their ability to blend humour, emotion, and grandeur was truly impressive. The surprise element of their performance made it an unforgettable experience for everyone in attendance.
If you're looking for a wedding entertainment option that will surprise and captivate your guests, while also allowing you to infuse your own personal touch, look no further. They are truly a class act in every sense of the word.
Anne Richards• Nov. 26, 2021
Absolutely amazing experience from Opera redefined. Really can’t thank them enough. Simply beautiful voices, gorgeous people and such a fabulous surprise for all of our guests, everyone loved every second, even our friend who was brought into the act. In fact I think he enjoyed it a little too much 😘
Now just need an excuse for another party so we can enjoy their performance all over again.
Absolutely superb. Thankyou so so much x
Annie and Alan x
Olya Lammas• Dec. 7, 2019
Amazing performance! It was the highlight of the party. Sarah and Tom made the evening very special, full of fun, beautiful singing and all our guests were involved. Highly recommend!
Darren Titley• Oct. 19, 2019
The Duo began the performance with a singing waiter entry which surprised all of the audience. They then moved into a second comedy set.
Throughout the performance both the singing and comedy were outstanding. I would recommend this act to anyone, especially any corporate or military mess events.
Absolutely fantastically received by all at the event.
Andy Scothern• Sept. 28, 2019
Just hilarious. They sang wonderfully, but more than that, the comedy aspect was brilliant and the audience participation with our guests was perfect. I have not laughed so much. Will definitely have them for an event in the future.
What kind of events do you usually serve?
We normally perform for corporate events, fundraising events, Christmas parties, wedding receptions and birthday parties
Who are your previous clients?
Sternberg Clarke, Banqueting House, Debra Slingsby - ESC Limited, Private Party Event, South Yorkshire, Bob Bolitho, Birthday Party Event, Mausel House, Somerset, Somerset, John Bibby, Birthday Party Event, Albert's Restaurant, Worsley, Manchester, Jenny Riddell, Birthday Party Event, Yorkshire, Tess Doherty - Event Co-Ordinator, Corporate Event, Sydney
How long do you play for?
The length of the performance is based on client requirements however from experience, audiences usually enjoy a performance of between 20 minutes and 40 minutes
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
We have our own PA equipment and this is included in the fee
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Yes we have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment.
How much space do you require?
We require a stage or clear space close to an electricity socket. We make each space work for us!
My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?
Yes, where appropriate we are happy to perform your favourite duet
• Two Performers & Backing tracks
• Running time is dependant on the type of event however we find that audiences prefer a set of between 20 and 40 minutes. The performance can be broken up into 2 sets, depending on the event
• Opera Redefined can be performed at any part of the event however minimal table service is ideal as the performers interact with the guests through the show
Examples of duets performed:
• The Brindisi, Verdi's La Traviata
• Nessun dorma, Puccini’s Turandot
• Come fly with me, Sinatra
• Tonight, Bernstein’s Westside Story
• Time to say goodbye, Sartori
• I believe, Levisalles
• You raise me up, Lovland
• All I ask of you, Lloyd Webber
• The flower duet, Delibes’ Lakme
• Belle nuit, Offenbach’s Tales of Hoffmann