Tuneful Dixieland Jazz for your wedding or function. Normally a four-piece band but singer and other instruments can be added. We are always popular and we get lots of good reviews. We don't play modern jazz - we play proper melodies like Ain't She Sweet and Five Foot Two and When You're Smiling.
We are flexible as regards the times that we play and we can be loud or soft as you require. We have our own sound system. Young children love us and older guests will know the tunes well. We can dress in DJs to look very smart if required.
Timothy Hart• 29 Jan 2019
"A very nice group of gents, arrived on time.
Set up quick and played some fantastic music. Although the weather had an affect on our night, they continued to play to the small crowed and keep them engaged.
Will definitely re-book them for summer outside.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Tuneful Dixieland jazz for your wedding or function.
- What are the highlights of your career?Always the last gig - we enjoy it so much!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are so good! A lot of experience and good musicians.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, pubs, clubs, parties, barbecues, fetes, corporate events, bandstands in parks, agricultural shows, dances.
- Who are your previous clients?Wedding receptions, parties, fetes, corporate events, agricultural shows, fund raising events, park bandstands.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the day is preferred - we don't normally require a deposit - we rely on exchange of emails or letters.
- How long do you play for?Normally about an hour then half hour break then another hour but we are very flexible.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA yes but no lighting. We can play in the dark if necessary!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?About four metres by three metres of level and flat ground. Cover if it rains or it is very sunny - if we are out doors. Ideally access to a normal 13amp square pin power socket and four chairs without arms. No other music within earshot.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Maybe - but very likely if we have notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Most of our gigs are of two and a half hours in duration with a 20 to 30 minute break at half time.
Popular tunes from the 1920s and 30s also King of the Swingers and Bring Me Sunshine and Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler.