Stacey’s extensive repertoire and variety of shows offers nothing but high quality and professional entertainment for any occasion, from weddings and festivals to all kinds of events big or small.
Her versatile vocals and soulful tone allow Stacey to indulge herself in all genres and styles of music from jazz and blues to rock and pop.
After graduating in musical theatre and drama in 2008 from The Cumbria Institution Of The Arts, Stacey started her career overseas in Cape Verde as an entertainment manager, where she directed, choreographed and performed in a variety of shows on a holiday resort from ‘A Night At The Musicals’ to ‘The Swinging 60’s Show’ which are still available to book today . In 2011 she returned to the UK to focus on her solo artist and acting career.
Since then Stacey has toured with production shows and bands internationally along with working as an actress on various TV and film productions. She also works for various theatre companies as a children's entertai...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?weddings private parties New Year and Christmas parties Care home entertainment Pubs and clubs restaurants Corporate events festivals
- Who are your previous clients?My previous clients include Haven Holidays, Nailcoat Hall, Hilton Hotel, Britannia Hotels, John Fowler Holidays, Alton Towers, Nespresso, Touch FM along with private bookings for parties and weddings and care home entertainment
- How long do you play for?How ever long is needed for the client. I can do as little as one song for a wedding and making appearances, to full evenings of entertainment up to 3 hours of live singing
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I have a full PA plus lighting plus selection of microphones depending on venue and show. All my equipment is PAT tested and I am insured with equity
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?I am very flexible when it comes to space and can be accomodating for any client
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely ! I like to ensure that my clients are fully satisfied with the service I provide. If it is more than 1 extra track there will be an additional charge for the purchase of music and rehearsal time
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If singing a standard 2 x 45 minutes I will take a minimum break of 30 minutes in between. I am very accomodating with my times and will fit around the clients needs
Full PA equipment + lights
PAT tested and Equity insured
POP & ROCK
Don't stop me now - Queen
Hold my hand - Jess Glynn
Pack up - Eliza Doolittle
Exes and oh's - Elle King
Finally - CeCe Peniston