I am a freelance videographer based in Birmingham. I enjoy planning, capturing and sharing in the special moments of a wedding. I would say that I shoot in multiple styles, these included documentary and artistic. I always try to be discreet when filming blending into the background and capture emotions in an unobtrusive way. For me, video goes beyond photography, it is more than just a frozen moment in time. The experience that a couple has from watching the moving images of their wedding combined with a musically overlaid soundtrack is far more emotive than the still images alone - it captures the moments in between.
Natalie Sweeney• Sept. 22, 2019
5 stars really isn't enough! Richard got on with everyone really well and made everyone feel at ease. Many people commented on how nice he was and the great job he was doing. Richard really went over and above and we're so happy we chose him to be part of our special day.
Mr Damien Mckeon• Aug. 15, 2019
Very good supplier on the day; we're now very much looking forward to receiving the materials in due course; thank you very much
Liz Barry• June 21, 2019
Richard was brilliant! So friendly and just blended in with everyone, always making sure he was there to capture certain events during the day. He worked with our photographers and they came up with ideas for photos in new locations. Nothing was too much to ask of him, so glad we hired him and cannot wait to see the finished product!
Chirs Jones• March 31, 2018
Richard was professional at all times. We received the images within hours of the event and was able to upload quickly to our Facebook page. Would use again and recommend Specular Visuals.
Vanessa• March 7, 2018
Specular Visuals filmed one of our rental apartments in Mullins Bay Barbados. We are extremely happy with the video.
Vanessa• March 7, 2018
We hired Specular Visuals to film a rental apartment in Mullins Bay Barbados. The video was finished promptly and to a high standard.
- What services do you offer?Videographer, photography, post production, video editing
- What does the wedding package include?Multiple camera footage, cinematic film, highlights film, audio recordings of ceremony and speeches.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes, approximately 70 per year
- What style of photos do you take?Artistic, portrait, candid, documentary
- What kind of technology do you use?Adobe creative suite for editing. Panasonic and Sony cameras for filming and photography.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, I can upload some of you images to a private gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?8 - 10 weeks. This may increase during the summer months.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I have other people depending on the size of the event
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I possibly can arrange cover.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
- Terms & ConditionsOn acceptance of the above quote an invoice will be sent for the deposit which is 50% of the quoted amount. At the time payment is received an agreement will take effect between the above client and Specular Visuals. A second invoice will be sent for the remaining balance plus any agreed additional hours and extras, which will need to be paid within 5 days of the wedding. Late payment may result in a delayed or non- completion of the final film. In the event of late or non-payment of the remaining balance all monies paid shall be retained by Specular Visuals to reflect the costs of the work already undertaken. Specular Visuals shall reserve the date and time agreed upon, and not make any other reservations or accept any other clients for said date and time. For this reason, if the client cancels the agreement for any reason, all monies paid shall be retained by Specular Visuals to offset the loss of business. Rescheduled events will only be accommodated if the new date does not conflict with another booked event. It is the client’s responsibility to secure access to areas for Photography/videography and Specular Visuals will not be responsible for coverage lost due to access restrictions. Creative aspects such as shooting and editing style are at the discretion of Specular Visuals. Specular Visuals will not be held liable for any production problems beyond their control. These include, but are not limited to equipment failure, bad weather, accidents, poor acoustics/lighting, interference from guests, and acts of God. Specular Visuals reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time for any reasonable cause. These include but are not limited to accidents or ill health. In this event all monies will be refunded in full. Client gives consent that Specular Visuals may use taken audio and video footage for promotional purposes; this may be done through use on Specular Visuals company website and social media platforms.
Videography, wedding vidoegraphy, photography, video editing, motion graphics