Spandangled - Face & Body Art
I am a passionate artist and painter and absolutely adore painting people and making them smile.
Sam• 3 Aug 2019
Excellent work & very friendly with the kids. Best face painter we have used.
Ebru Mehmet• 9 Jun 2019
Excellent service, amazing work, very creative my guests had lots of fun including adults 😊 will strongly recommend and also use again for future events, thank you for your service
- How long do you need to set up?15 mins
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Not yet but I'm going to get some asap.
- What experience do you have working with children?I have worked as both a professional play worker on school holiday play schemes and as a teaching assistant in primary school, so I have lots of experience with children.
- Are you DBS checked?yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No of course not! But a sensible rate for faces is about 10 per hour.
- What paints do you use?I only use professional grade face paints, all of which are hypoallergenic and certified for use on the skin. I only use cosmetic grade glitter.
- What age groups will you paint?All ages! However, for insurance purposes I cannot paint a child under three years. I also reserve the right not to paint children who do not want to have their face painted and seem to be unhappy with the process.
- What experience do you have working with children?I have worked as both a play worker in summer holiday play schemes and as a teaching assistant in primary schools.
- What are your hygiene standards?My kit is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each use. While I do not usually use a separate sponge for each child or adult (although I can do this on request), I rinse my sponges and brushes thoroughly throughout the facepainting. I reserve the right not to paint any child or adult with an obvious skin condition that could be contagious.
Face and body painting.