Spandangled - Face & Body Art
I am a passionate artist and painter and absolutely adore painting people and making them smile.
Julie Cockram• Dec. 14, 2019
On time, friendly, great faces painted would definitely book again!
charlie Huddleston• Dec. 7, 2019
Great Christmas themed face painting. Very good with the children.
Sam• Aug. 3, 2019
Excellent work & very friendly with the kids. Best face painter we have used.
Ebru Mehmet• June 9, 2019
Excellent service, amazing work, very creative my guests had lots of fun including adults 😊 will strongly recommend and also use again for future events, thank you for your service
- How long do you need to set up?15 mins
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Not yet but I'm going to get some asap.
- What experience do you have working with children?I have worked as both a professional play worker on school holiday play schemes and as a teaching assistant in primary school, so I have lots of experience with children.
- Are you DBS checked?yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No of course not! But a sensible rate for faces is about 10 per hour.
- What paints do you use?I only use professional grade face paints, all of which are hypoallergenic and certified for use on the skin. I only use cosmetic grade glitter.
- What age groups will you paint?All ages! However, for insurance purposes I cannot paint a child under three years. I also reserve the right not to paint children who do not want to have their face painted and seem to be unhappy with the process.
- What experience do you have working with children?I have worked as both a play worker in summer holiday play schemes and as a teaching assistant in primary schools.
- What are your hygiene standards?My kit is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each use. While I do not usually use a separate sponge for each child or adult (although I can do this on request), I rinse my sponges and brushes thoroughly throughout the facepainting. I reserve the right not to paint any child or adult with an obvious skin condition that could be contagious.
Face and body painting.