Soul Pixie are a covers band guaranteed to fill the dance floor, rock the party and get your booty shaking. Bringing You The Best In Soul - Fusion - Jazz Funk - Rare Groove - Disco - Funk, with dynamic female vocals and stunning harmonies.
The London-based six-piece specialise in upbeat disco bangers, stomping soul classics, funky feel-good pop anthems and seductive slow jams.
Soul Pixie’s setlist provides an irresistible soundtrack to the last four decades of hits - glitterball gems to ‘80s superstar hits, alongside the ‘90s acid jazz, plus choice contemporary cuts.
Make no mistake, this is grown ups music performed by musicians with vast industry experience ( one of the band has scored a number one hit single, if you’ll excuse us for bragging!).
So if you’re looking for a professional covers band to play your venue, function or special occasion, you can rest assured that Soul Pixie will provide the Good Times and never fake the phonk!
*A brass section can also be added as an...
Lisa Parr• 26 Jan 2018
RAC CLUB PALL MALL 2018
Congratulations on a brilliant performance, you did a wonderful job. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed your band, and you certainly know how to get a party going. The music you played was just what everybody liked. The tempo, tone and volume was perfect and it all added up to create what was as a perfect evening. From the first phone call I made to you, the service, efficency and quality were exemplary. You made this party memorable, enjoyable and it ...
Femi and Wanda• 19 May 2018
Thank you for a fantastic job from Soul Pixie for our civil partnership at Alexander Palace, many of our guests commented on how versatile and accomplished you were, and
the packed and jumping dance floor was further evidence of this. As the party organiser I want to give testimony of what a pleasure it is to have worked with you, from
the prompt reply to my initial enquiry, and the efficent booking administration, to the sound advice and guidance, it really was a pleasure doing business with ...
Mandy Turvey• 25 Aug 2018
Claire, Simon, Jamie and I would like to say a very big thanks for your great music on Saturday, the evening was brilliant, funky old school tunes that everybody knew and loved, even the younger ones. The band and vocals were amazing and kept people on the floor from start to finish.
Everyone commented on how great the music was and I have only had great comments from all who attended.
Without your help, the evening would not have been so great. I have kept the details in my file for f...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Funky, Vibrant, Professional, Energetic
- How long do you play for?2 X 45 MINUTE SETS OR 2 X 60 MINUTE SETS
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We cover extra material to the usual function circuit band, especially for clients seeking 70's/80's funk, disco and rare groove, with a bit of Studio 54 thrown in for good measure. You'll see from the example set list. If you remember studio 54, then that should give you a pretty good idea of what we're about. One of our members had a number one Jazz Funk hit . :-)
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate, celebrations, festivals, weddings, parties. private events, birthday parties, christenings, civil ceremonies, masonic functions, functions, presentations
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We cover extra material to the usual function circuit, for clients seeking 70's/80's funk, disco and rare groove with a bit of Studio 54 thrown in for good measure. One of our members had a number one Jazz Funk hit, so we had to indulge :-)
- Are the band approachable for requestsYes, we are a mega friendly bunch, as long as we have enough notice, then we will endeavour to cater for any special requests
- Do we need to feed the band?Yes, a basic meal/buffet would be required, plus refreshments
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have very high end equipment and also a sound engineer
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 to 2 breaks between 20 minutes to half an hour. Music is alway supplied throughout breaks.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will endeavour to play requested songs, however, this would require 8 weeks notice in advance to enable enough rehearsal time. Please refer to our song list for a rough idea of our repertoire.
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS PAYPAL CASH
- What are the highlights of your career?Many of us have either toured with, or supported world class names internationally. One of the band members has had a number 1 hit . :-)
- How much space do you require?6/7 metres wide by 5 metres deep
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Who are your previous clients?Hilton hotels IBM M&S Marriot Hotels Emcor BBC Barclays ITV Prudential Private plus many more
Taste of Honey
Earth Wind and Fire