/ Please note that I do not play with DJs/
Get your event started with the sounds of a saxophonist to integrate the music into your wedding ceremony or party. I am a pro musician who performs worldwide with a range of artists from Marc Almond, Right Said Fred to many legends of the sixties era. In fact I will be touring with PJ Proby in the Autumn and performing on Bravo Classical cruise with headlines acts including Alfie Boe & Katherine Jenkins.
I generally perform alongside a guitarist/pianist so that we can keep the music completely live with no need for backing tracks, therefore we can alter our performance to match the atmosphere immediately - whether you require some background or want something with more life and energy.
I play both sax & flute and the duo also has a splash of vocals added to really help your event sparkle.
A wide ranging repertoire, which is constantly being updated - includes classic to contemporary pop, jazz and classical. All performed in an eclectic s...
Karen Harrison• 11 Aug 2018
A big thank you to Sophie and Tony for helping to make my daughters recent wedding at Thornbridge Hall so special. It was a perfect day. For anyone who is looking for that something extra to make their day special, then i can highly recommend Sophie to you.
Claire Shorrocks• 20 Jul 2017
Sophie was fantastic she played at our wedding and really set the night off , and got every body in the party mood, i would highly recommend all to book her for that something special at your event xx
Hayley• 31 Jul 2017
Absolutely amazing!! Perfect for the occasion and I will be re booking soon
Simon Bargielowski• 29 Dec 2017
"All my guests loved Sophie and I have had nothing but positive feedback about her.
She has been a delight to deal with during the booking/planning of my wedding and has been extremely accommodating to any special requests.
She has been quick to respond to any emails and questions in a very professional manner.
I would highly recommend Sophie to anyone.
Thank you for helping to make our wedding a memorable day."
Linda Moore• 25 Aug 2018
"Superb musicians and perfect for my birthday party. Good for listening & dancing. Everyone (all ages) enjoyed them tremendously.
We would certainly book them again & would recommend them to anyone.
Thank you Sophie & Tony - you made the celebration extra special"
- How much space do you require?Just standing room needed, so only a small space but with access to at least one plug socket
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own PA and can also provide some background music for in-between sets too
- How long do you play for?Normally 2 x 45 minute sets, but can play for 1 hour spots -really to suit your event
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually just a 15 minute break between sets
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course, new music can be included if requested with enough notice
Set List is always being added to but for some information it includes the following:
Budapest - George Ezra
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Don't Stop Believing
Girl from Ipanema
Desafinado - Jobim