Combine the finest seasoned musicians from all round the Midlands, add an irresistibly varied repertoire, then serve with a confident hard hitting performance to create the Ultimate Party Band! Available for Weddings, Corporate functions, Christmas Parties, Private Parties, New Years Eve Parties, Charity Events and anything else you can think of!
The Smooth Criminals boast strong male & female vocals, guitar, keyboards, bass and drums with tight harmonies and a passion for what they do. Creating a powerful, exciting and entertaining performance.
Now available as a 4 - 7 Piece line up including brass & extra vocals options to accommodate most budgets.
Based in the Midlands but available nationwide. Contact us now for a competitive quote.
Take a browse through our site. We have a great reputation for providing the best live performances in the business, take a look at our glowing reviews to prove it.
Our varied repertoire is a finely tuned mix of Soul, Pop, Rock, Disco and M...
Daniel Adcock• 2 Sep 2017
You guys were amazing and kept our guests on the dance floor all night. Definitely glad we chose you to play at our wedding, thanks again and thanks for posting these fantastic pictures showing a brilliant celebration.
Cate Hayes• 21 Oct 2017
"Thank you all for a great night of music, I know from past experience it’s not always easy to keep people dancing but you certainly did that and I’m sure if you were still playing now my nieces would still be dancing.
Everyone said they had a blast and really enjoyed your music, great delivery for everything you played, it’s something we’ll always remember.
Thank you for all your help putting this together with Cate, she appreciated being able to discuss and sort with you directly.
Lindsey• 26 May 2018
Such a fabulous night on Saturday. Thank you so much to you and your band for making the day turn into a brilliant party night!!
It was perfect and enjoyed by all, as I am sure you noticed!
Lindsey, Steve, Hayley, Craig and Elles.
Wedding Reception, Bridgnorth, May 2018"
Danielle Lillington• 9 Sep 2017
"Thanks James, we had a great time and the band were awesome!! The photos are great, I've just looked and will share them now.
Thanks for everything, The Smooth Criminals definitely contributed a major part in making our wedding day the special success that it was.
Danielle & Colin"
Anya S - Director - Pop Chorus Solihull• 7 Jul 2018
"Well what can I say! What a fantastic evening made extra special by you guys. You were amazing and I have had so many people say how much they enjoyed you. You totally made the evening and created such a good atmosphere.
Thank you very much for learning Run, that was a great moment and capturing on camera for us.
I would highly recommend you to anyone and I hope to see you again in the future. Professional, entertaining and super talented Smooth Criminals. Thank you from all of Pop Choru...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Lively and versatile party band with lots of flexible options
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Having both Male and Female lead vocals makes us so much more versatile, meaning we can authentically play everything from Beatles to Beyonce, Bruno Mars to Bon Jovi!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding Receptions, Private Parties, Corporate Functions, Fundraisers
- Who are your previous clients?Hundreds of wedding clients, as well as: Lloyds Bank, Orange, Deloitte, Wenlock Springs Water, Royal College Of Midwives, Ministry Of Defence, One Stop Shops and many more.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer, Cheque, Cash
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 X 1 hour sets but the 2 hours can be divided up any way you wan to suit your event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Absolutely, our hi spec, state of the are pA and lighting is system is streets ahead of the rest and what matter most is we know how best to use it to give the best experience to our clients.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes indeedy!
- How much space do you require?About 4.5 metres wide by 3 metres deep but we're flexible.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we can usually learn one song for you, especially if it's your 1st dance. (providing it's suitable for our line up).
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We work our timings around your event. As little as 5 minutes to 2 hours!
UPTOWN FUNK - Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson
SHUT UP AND DANCE - Walk The Moon
THIS GIRL - Kungs Vs Cookin' On 3 Burners
SHAPE OF YOU - Ed Sheehan
CAN’T STOP THE FEELING - Justin Timberlak...