Smoke’in Jatz are an acoustic duo from Italy, born and based in London. Formed of vocalist Martina Ibrahim and guitarist Matteo Busti, the duo plays a varied selection of songs: from the grooviest pop tunes, to contemporary R&B hits, to jazz standards revisited and transformed in a way you'd never expect.
The two musicians have been playing together for over 6 years, during which they've matured their own creative, unique sound with vocal effects, looped guitars and dazzling harmonies. Expect to be blown away by the richness of the vocalists' tone and the amazing guitar solos that will make you dance and bob your head all night!
They are available for weddings, corporate events, private parties, restaurants and so on.
The duo is sure to create the perfect musical atmosphere for your event!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Smoke'in Jatz is a warm, unique and smokey musical vibe to your event.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We offer a varied range of musical genres and are happy to adapt our setlist to the event you need to host. If you send us a preferred setlist, we will do our best to learn it for your event.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate events, private parties, restaurants, cocktail bars.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We will issue an invoice to the client after the event and the payment has to be by card.
- How long do you play for?For as long as you wish! We have a set of two to three hours, but we can arrange to expand our setlist in case you need more than two hours of music.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA and gear, no lighting.
- How much space do you require?We require very little space! It's just the two of us, so we can stay wherever you put us :)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course! Let us know in advance your musical requests and we'll be sure to play it for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?That depends on the event. If it's a wedding, a corporate event or a private party, we are happy to perform two hours straight. If it's an event in a bar or restaurant, we take a break of 10 minutes every 50 minutes.
All of me
Fly me to the moon
Agua de beber
Garota de Ipanema
Lullaby of Birdland
Why don’t you do right