Vocalist appeared on BBC TV and radio specialising in swing and jazz classics made famous by Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Nat King Cole, Dean Martin and more. Other music styles can be added to suit you including Musical Theatre, Motown and Pop!
Perfect for weddings, parties and corporate events
Surprise singing also available for special song dedications 'Unexpected Singers'
Juliette. Mother of the bride• 27 Apr 2019
My daughter’s wedding yesterday was enhanced beyond words because of John. He was absolutely spectacular. Every guest had tears in their eyes at the bride’s entrance to “Truly” . He kept us dancing all night. World class. I can’t wait for another opportunity to book him!
Nik• 26 Jan 2019
"Pure class! I booked John for my wife's 50th birthday and she's told me it was her best present ever. She was in floods of tears when John sang ""Stars"" directly to her. 18 members of the family and everyone absolutely loved him. Fabulous set, beautifully performed - an amazing evening. Thank you so, so much! Will definitely book again."
Margaret• 19 Jan 2019
We first saw John at our daughter in law's surprise party at The Ivy in Clifton on 17/1. We were only a small gathering but John has such a friendly and easy way with him, that we were all joining in with his wonderful singing. He certainly made the early part of the evening speed by, with his great repertoire of songs. We absolutely loved him and would certainly recommend him for anyone needing a fantastic addition to any size party or event.
Virginia• 30 Mar 2019
Had the absolute pleasure of hearing this amazing vocalist and dancing to him at my friend's birthday party last night. John you have a fabulous voice with a great range. Really hope that we get to see you again
Robert• 5 Jan 2019
John was absolutely brilliant and he made the night memorable. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a brilliant singer who can hit all the right notes and have perfect timing. He was very professional and mixed well with the crowd of people who were at the party. Many thanks John
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Over 15 years experience developing repertoire and performing for all ages
- How long do you play for?Tailor made
- How much space do you require?Very little set up for solo. Enough room for speakers on stands and desk.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 20 minutes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Depends on timescales and type of song
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer
- Who are your previous clients?Porsche, Honda, Bristol City, Bristol Airport, Manchester Concorde Hangar, St Monica Trust
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate, Christmas parties
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Add a touch of class
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at Theatre Royal, London West End
Full PA and basic lighting available.
Set list mainly swing and jazz classics with other genres added if required.
Including solo, duo/band, female harmony trio and surprise singers