Yorkshire's favourite String Trio, Simply Strings are experts in adding that touch of finesse to your special day, whether it be a wedding, corporate event or another unique occasion.
Our music will add to your elegance as you walk down the aisle. We can play for your drinks reception and add that magical mood as you dine, or simply add atmosphere to a party or special event.
Unlike the usual string quartet, Simply Strings are three talented musicians with the shared experience of more than 30 years of professional playing. Based in Yorkshire, we play in Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham, York, Harrogate, Barnsley, Doncaster and throughout Derbyshire.
Allow us to compliment the ambience of your special event, wedding or occasion with our glamorous presence and sophisticated sound.
Martin Gregory• 7 Sep 2019
These three ladies made our wedding ceremony something so special. They are amazing at what they do and I cannot thank them enough for their talents. Their communication was great on the run up to our day and they played my requests far beyond what we could image. Thank you so much. Martin & Lauren
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, birthdays, corporate events, dinners.
- How long do you play for?Minimum of 1 hour, up to 4 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Accoustic only
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have Public Liability
- How much space do you require?A small area to fit 3 chairs and 3 music stands
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can have pieces arranged for a fee of £40 per piece.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually none.
Adagio - Albinoni
Greensleeves - Anon
Loure - Bach
Double Violin Concerto - Bach
Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring - Bach
Air on a G String - Bach
Adagio for Strings - Barber
Ode to ...