Simon and Mark Hill make up one of the most talked about, exciting and dynamic Mentalist and Magician double acts.
Combine years of experience in both close up and stage performances to deliver a world class act that is unparalleled.
Two up and coming Mentalist and Magicians, they have delved deep into the psychology of the mind and work in the realms of conscious misdirection and subconscious suggestion, a life long study that will leave the most skeptical of people questioning their own beliefs.
Currently Performing regularly in the West End, Simon and Mark Hill have been booked to perform all over the world and will be performing in Vegas later this year!
With their charm and disarming manor the will draw you in then hit you with impossibility after impossibility, your thoughts will become theirs in seconds....are you ready?
Natalie Howe• Dec. 11, 2018
My guests have had nothing but good things to say about Simon & Mark! They told me about some parts of their show as I didn't attend, and I had goosebumps it sounded incredible! Would not hesitate to recommend and imagine they are destined for big things! Thank you very much Simon & Mark!
Simon and Mark Hill defy the laws of what is physically and mentally possible by producing a mind bending show that will leave you in sheer disbelief at what you have witnessed. The best magical & hypnotic double act I have ever seen first-hand, and you will wonder and try to figure out for weeks to come how they did it all.
Amber• Sept. 7, 2017
I truly enjoyed this show! Small event, around 40-50 people. Both magicians were great. Both unique and talented. They talked with people before and after the show. Highly recommend!
- Do you do open-air acts?yes
- How long is the act?Anything from 1 hour stage show to 4 hours walk around magic, all depends on the event
- What type of magic do you performStage Magic and Mentalism, Walk around close up Magic, Mind reading and Hypnosis, all customisable for any event
- Will your magic suit my event?Weddings, Private Parties, Corporate Parties, Television
- How many people will you perform for?from 10 to 10'000
* Walk around close up Magic, mind reading and hypnosis
* Stage magic - Interactive show
* Corporate Parties
* Special Events