I play tenor, alto and soprano saxophones, using high quality backing tracks and provide live saxophone background music for Wedding Drinks Receptions in and around Northamptonshire.
Services From Simon the Sax
Solo Sax Player With Backing Tracks - 1.5 Hours
Solo Sax With Backing Tracks - 2 hours
- How long do you play for?Total playing time of either 90 Minutes (2 X 45 minutes with a short break between sets) or 120 minutes (3 x 40 minute sets with a short break between sets).
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own single box, stereo PA (Roland BA330) whch can be used without the need to plug into a power supply where necessary,e.g outside with no convenient plug socket.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability Insurance up to £1 million
- How much space do you require?As a solo performer playing over backing tracks I need very little space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, if your favourite tune is not already in my repertoire I am happy to learn it, subject to the availability of a suitable backing track and having enough time before the event. This will be confirmed and quoted for on a case by case basis.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Where I am playing 2 x 45 or 3 x 40 minute sets I will take a short break of approximately 10 to 15 minutes between sets. I am happy to play for up to 60 minutes without a break.
- What instruments do you play?I play Tenor, Alto and Soprano saxophones and will play one, two or all three of these depending on the duration of the event and any customer preference expressed. I can also play flute where appropriate.
Having a very broad repertoire of popular Jazz and Swing favourites, through to Show Tunes and Classic Pop hits means that I am able to cater to audiences with a wide range of ages and am able to tailor the perfect sets for your special day. Please see PDF for full Wedding Drinks Reception Repertoire in Media Files section.