With Silent Discomania & Discomania, your DJ, Disco or Silent Disco or whatever equipment you hire are tailored to suit your requirements all our staff and DJ's are totally committed to ensuring that your function is a success.
Richard Whaley• 18 May 2019
Really good service and great communications. Would recommend. Great value too.
Sarah Squires• 22 Jun 2019
This service was spot on and a great addition to our summer fair. They were helpful, responsive and with clear instructions. All the equipment worked and they sent everything in advance for us to test and gave us enough time to replace anything if it was needed. All the kids really enjoyed the disco. Thank you so much.
Emily Bennett-Nash• 9 Jun 2019
Sara and the team were brilliant. I can't fault the service at all. My daughter had a great time celebrating her birthday and I highly recommend anyone to use the service.
Kayte Howe• 4 Aug 2018
Amazing service from Sarah , excellent equipment, great fun, would highly recommended.
Rosalyn collins• 30 Nov 2018
Brilliant! Highly recommended.
- Can I disable the flashing LED's for a conference or cinema event?Yes! By pressing and holding in the volume button for 1 second per option you are able to choose from pulsating LED's, Static LED's or no LED's.
- Can I use the headsets at a campsite where there is no power?Yes! Our headsets and transmitters come pre charged and both contain batteries. The transmitters last for up to 6 hours so you can be sure that your party can go on until the early hours.
- Do your prices include delivery and collection.Yes! We will organise the delivery and collection of the equipment. All you need to do is: 1. Check off the items against the packing list. 2. Pack the headsets, transmitters, MP3 players, documents and cables carefully back into the case. 3. Seal the case with the included cable ties. 4. Wait for the courier to arrive. EASY :)
- Can I use my own phone or MP3 player to play the music?Yes! We will supply all of the cables you require to connect the transmitter to your DJ, smart phones (jack input), CD players, Sound mixers, MP3 players or even your TV! You just need a separate device per channel of audio depending which headsets you decide to hire, we supply 2 or 3 channel headsets.
- Can you provide KaraokeYes we can DRY HIRE Karaoke equipment or provide the full package including DJ and full Disco set up with lighting and sound big screen and multi mic's for duets and group singalong's
- Do you supply Silent Disco'sYes we do
- What does it cost if I break or loose a headset?We will do our best to repair broken headsets to save any addition charges being made. For irreparable or lost headsets we charge £15 against the cost of replacement. For lost or broken transmitters, we charge £50.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, all our equipment is P.A.T tested and we have full Public Liability Insurance cover up to 10 million pounds
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes we can cater for out door events
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we can supply for every occasion from the smallest function room to the largest conference hall
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?We play your choice of music, our motto is Your Event, Your DJ, Your choice of music
As well as DJ hire and Mobile Disco hire Discomania our also able to provide Silent Disco hire both DRY HIRE and full party packages and specialist DJ hire for Bars and Clubs and venues and we also hi...