With Silent Discomania & Discomania, your DJ, Disco or Silent Disco or whatever equipment you hire are tailored to suit your requirements all our staff and DJ's are totally committed to ensuring that your function is a success.
Gemma• Dec. 17, 2019
Thank you for everything, will be using again! Can't recommend enough.
Keith Harper• Dec. 14, 2019
Great as booking online totally supported by excellent backup staff from Poptop and DiscoMania
Simone• Dec. 14, 2019
Good service and good product.reccomended for big and small parties
Rowena Ann Bent• Dec. 13, 2019
Absolutely brilliant service right up to them posting out the equipment.
Worth every penny. Will definitely be using in the future.
JIm Taylor• Dec. 9, 2019
Communication was a bit challenging but the price was great, everything arrived on time, it was easy to set up and worked really well.
Sue• Nov. 9, 2019
Everyone loved the Silent Disco, it was an absolute success. Equipment was all good and the delivery and pick up went seamlessly.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we can supply for every occasion from the smallest function room to the largest conference hall
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, all our equipment is P.A.T tested and we have full Public Liability Insurance cover up to 10 million pounds
- What style of music do you offer?We play your choice of music, our motto is Your Event, Your DJ, Your choice of music
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes we can cater for out door events
- What does it cost if I break or loose a headset?We will do our best to repair broken headsets to save any addition charges being made. For irreparable or lost headsets we charge £15 against the cost of replacement. For lost or broken transmitters, we charge £50.
- Do you supply Silent Disco'sYes we do
- Can you provide KaraokeYes we can DRY HIRE Karaoke equipment or provide the full package including DJ and full Disco set up with lighting and sound big screen and multi mic's for duets and group singalong's
- Can I use my own phone or MP3 player to play the music?Yes! We will supply all of the cables you require to connect the transmitter to your DJ, smart phones (jack input), CD players, Sound mixers, MP3 players or even your TV! You just need a separate device per channel of audio depending which headsets you decide to hire, we supply 2 or 3 channel headsets.
- Do your prices include delivery and collection.Yes! We will organise the delivery and collection of the equipment. All you need to do is: 1. Check off the items against the packing list. 2. Pack the headsets, transmitters, MP3 players, documents and cables carefully back into the case. 3. Seal the case with the included cable ties. 4. Wait for the courier to arrive. EASY :)
- Can I use the headsets at a campsite where there is no power?Yes! Our headsets and transmitters come pre charged and both contain batteries. The transmitters last for up to 6 hours so you can be sure that your party can go on until the early hours.
- Can I disable the flashing LED's for a conference or cinema event?Yes! By pressing and holding in the volume button for 1 second per option you are able to choose from pulsating LED's, Static LED's or no LED's.
As well as DJ hire and Mobile Disco hire Discomania our also able to provide Silent Disco hire both DRY HIRE and full party packages and specialist DJ hire for Bars and Clubs and venues and we also hire many essential party items so whether you need a Live Band, Staging, Chocolate Fountain, LED Dance floor, Bouncy Castle, Karaoke Machine, Foam Machine, Bubble Machine, Fog Machine, Laser, UV Cannon, Haze Machine, Retro Arcade Machine (e.g. Pac Man), P.A System, Sky Tracker / Search Light, Lighting Effects, Remote Microphone Discomania can help.