Previously described as a Danish Eva Cassidy I perform a great variation of pop songs, both old and new in a tasteful acoustic manner with beautiful and soft vocals, perfect for any event.
Due to my 10 years of performing experience and my Maters degree from Leeds College of Music I always deliver high quality, and tailor each set to the individual event and venue.
All songs are performed as chilled acoustic covers of both classic and more modern pop tunes, but despite the veriety af songs, they all fit within the same acoustic style.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddeng receptions, dinner events, evening events, hotel reception.
- Who are your previous clients?My previous clients range from private clients hireing me for weddings to hotels at ski resorts and resaurants and bars.
- How long do you play for?I can perform a maximum of four sets with breaks. Each set is 45 - 50 min depending on the clients requrements.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own amp for smaller venues however, for bigger venues a PA would have to be provided. I do not provide lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Very little.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course! :)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This is agreed with the clients. The more I have to play the more breaks I requre, but it will never be more than 15 minutes.
I happily take requests and will alter my setlist to make it unique to the individual event. However, here is an example of songs that I often invlude in my setlist:
Here are some of the songs in the repertoire:
Free fallin' - Tom Petty
Stay with me - Sam Smith
Fields of Gold - Sting
Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Fix You - Coldplay
Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
Send My love - Adele
Ain't no Sunshine - Bill Withers
No Diggity - Chet Faker
Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson