Bespoke, relaxed wedding photography by female photographer. Capturing the magic of your special day in photographs you'll cherish forever. Second photographer available for added coverage.
Lamyah Broachwala• Oct. 12, 2019
Super friendly and professional!! She went above and beyond to make sure she captured everything :)
Kiran• Oct. 5, 2019
Very professional and friendly.
Extremely happy with the was Sheryl did everything
Abby Duffell• June 1, 2019
Sheryl was so polite and lovely! So many people commented how lovely she was. I never felt like i had to worry and could continue enjoying the party while Sheryl blended in and took pictures. If you are looking for a friendly, professional photographer then i can not recommend Sheryl enough !
Services From Sheryl Harrison Photography
Ceremony USB Package - Photography
Full Day USB Package - Photography
Half Day USB Package - Photography
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography Event photography Boudoir Photography A form of photo booth
- What does the wedding package include?Packages include all images, edited and high resolution on a USB. Albums are available for an extra charge.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, only 1 wedding a day.
- What style of photos do you take?A mixture of informal reportage style and more formal images, it depends on what the couple request and what is needed.
- What kind of technology do you use?A selection of professional cameras used by myself and my second photographer, including cameras, lights, props, if required. As well as lighting aids, reflectors etc.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, on request.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Images are delivered to customer within 6-8 weeks for weddings, for other events, within 3 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes, all usable photographs are sent to the customer.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?It depends there may be one or two of us.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, but always with permission of the couple.
Engagement photo shoot,
Wedding photography ;Prep photos, ceremony, arrival, group shots, come shots, details, speeches, cake cutting, first dance, room layouts, arrival of evening guests, entertainment.