I am an experienced photographer with a flexible approach so I am available to provide you with an affordable photographic service that is tailored to your own needs and tastes. My niche is a reportage style where I capture people acting naturally. Of course more formal groupings and portraits can be arranged and I can provide studio lighting for traditional portrait settings.
Carol Murphy• 27 Aug 2019
Chris was lovely. Unobtrusive discreet photography, and got along with everyone. I've given the stars based on that, as I haven't seen the photographs yet.
Joe• 20 Jul 2019
Chris was absolutely fantastic! He made everyone feel comfortable whilst taking the photos and the final pictures perfectly captured the day! Thank you so much - cheers Joe & Tammy
Jane Biggs• 23 May 2019
Chris has the ability to totally capture the moment
Jenny Hurkett• 17 May 2019
Chris is a first class photographer-who has done some amazing photo shoots for me @thecritieron.
- What services do you offer?I offer a flexible solution tailored to your own photographic needs; I pride myself on giving you the photographs that you want. I can cover weddings, events such as anniversaries, birthdays, ceremonies and portrait work.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, I dedicate myself to just one to ensure I give it my priority and the attention your day deserves.
- What style of photos do you take?I describe my style as conservatively contemporary. I also have a reportage/documentary approach.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use digital cameras and state of the art post-processing software.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photos are delivered on a USB drive generally within a week. This is dependent on the complexity of the shoot, post-processing needed and number of images.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I will take several shots of the same pose and offer the best.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Although I can call on assistants I always personally supervise all aspects of the assignment.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Photos are given to the client with full rights to print and publish. I retain the right to use them for my own publicity.
- Can you provide prints and albums?Yes, prints and albums can be provided as you wish and with options to suit your budget. Alternatively, for a small fee I can assist you with the technical and aesthetic assistance to do it yourself. This can be a cheaper option and you will get the satisfaction of having done it.
Wedding photography, event photography, portrait photography