I am an experienced photographer with a flexible approach so I am available to provide you with an affordable photographic service that is tailored to your own needs and tastes. My niche is a reportage style where I capture people acting naturally. Of course more formal groupings and portraits can be arranged and I can provide studio lighting for traditional portrait settings.
Carol Murphy• Aug. 27, 2019
Chris was lovely. Unobtrusive discreet photography, and got along with everyone. I've given the stars based on that, as I haven't seen the photographs yet.
Joe• July 20, 2019
Chris was absolutely fantastic! He made everyone feel comfortable whilst taking the photos and the final pictures perfectly captured the day! Thank you so much - cheers Joe & Tammy
Jane Biggs• May 23, 2019
Chris has the ability to totally capture the moment
Jenny Hurkett• May 17, 2019
Chris is a first class photographer-who has done some amazing photo shoots for me @thecritieron.
Services From Sheppey Photography
Standard Wedding Photography Package
Premium Wedding Photography Package
Informal Wedding Photography Package
- What services do you offer?I offer a flexible solution tailored to your own photographic needs; I pride myself on giving you the photographs that you want. I can cover weddings, events such as anniversaries, birthdays, ceremonies and portrait work.
- What does the wedding package include?I tailor the photography to provide you with the service and the photographs that you want. Just tell me what you want covered and I will include it.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, I dedicate myself to just one to ensure I give it my priority and the attention your day deserves.
- What style of photos do you take?I describe my style as conservatively contemporary. I also have a reportage/documentary approach.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use digital cameras and state of the art post-processing software.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, I provide an online gallery which will allow you to preview the photographs and mark your favourites.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photos are delivered generally within a week. This is dependent on the complexity of the shoot, post-processing needed and number of images.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I will take several shots of the same pose and offer the best.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Although I can call on assistants I always personally supervise all aspects of the assignment.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?In the event that I cannot cover a commitment there are a number of fellow professional photographers that I can call on. In this case I will liaise between you and the replacement to ensure your expectations are still met but they will then take over the assignment.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Photos are given to the client with full rights to print and publish. I retain the right to use them for my own publicity.
- Can you provide prints and albums?Yes, prints and albums can be provided as you wish and with options to suit your budget. Alternatively, for a small fee I can assist you with the technical and aesthetic assistance to do it yourself. This can be a cheaper option and you will get the satisfaction of having done it.
Wedding photography, event photography, portrait photography