I am an experienced photographer with a flexible approach so I am available to provide you with an affordable photographic service that is tailored to your own needs and tastes. My niche is a reportage style where I capture people acting naturally. Of course more formal groupings and portraits can be arranged and I can provide studio lighting for traditional portrait settings.
Jane Biggs• May 23, 2019
Chris has the ability to totally capture the moment
Jenny Hurkett• May 17, 2019
Chris is a first class photographer-who has done some amazing photo shoots for me @thecritieron.
Joe• July 20, 2019
Chris was absolutely fantastic! He made everyone feel comfortable whilst taking the photos and the final pictures perfectly captured the day! Thank you so much - cheers Joe & Tammy
Carol Murphy• Aug. 27, 2019
Chris was lovely. Unobtrusive discreet photography, and got along with everyone. I've given the stars based on that, as I haven't seen the photographs yet.
- What services do you offer?I offer a flexible solution tailored to your own photographic needs; I pride myself on giving you the photographs that you want. I can cover weddings, events such as anniversaries, birthdays, ceremonies and portrait work.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, I dedicate myself to just one to ensure I give it my priority and the attention your day deserves.
- What style of photos do you take?I describe my style as conservatively contemporary. I also have a reportage/documentary approach.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use digital cameras and state of the art post-processing software.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photos are delivered on a USB drive generally within a week. This is dependent on the complexity of the shoot, post-processing needed and number of images.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I will take several shots of the same pose and offer the best.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Although I can call on assistants I always personally supervise all aspects of the assignment.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Photos are given to the client with full rights to print and publish. I retain the right to use them for my own publicity.
- Can you provide prints and albums?Yes, prints and albums can be provided as you wish and with options to suit your budget. Alternatively, for a small fee I can assist you with the technical and aesthetic assistance to do it yourself. This can be a cheaper option and you will get the satisfaction of having done it.
Wedding photography, event photography, portrait photography