Shepherd Photography has a distinct, laid back and relaxed style of reportage photography that captures the key moments without ruining them. Coming from the idea that the best photos are taken when unaware, our key is to be as unobtrusive as possible while taking the best photos possible.
It's our goal to capture our client's day as it happens, which means that you'll spend less time posing and more time enjoying yourself!
Amy Hore-Mayhew• 14 Oct 2017
Shepherd Photography we’re fantastic on our big day. We had two photographers who captured our day beautifully. Most of the time you forgot they were there! Which provided some of the best shots. Our photographs were delivered super fast with a sneak peak days after the event. The photos are all on an online portal, and you get a usb, which comes engraved with your name in a beautiful wooden box. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Shepherd photography again for other big life events, because I trust th...
Quinton J• 10 Dec 2018
Nathan did a brilliant job and we loved our photos! Definitely would work with again and a 100% recommend!
Aimee & Marc• 12 Aug 2017
"Fantastic photographers. Have worked with Shepherd photography a couple of times now (I’m a videographer) and 3 things always strike me:
1. Their photos are amazing.
2. They got on really well with the client.
3. They have a very professional approach to photographers and videographers working together.
I always hope to work with shepherd photography again.
Ryan @ www.ryandevine.co.uk"
Felicity & Rob• 24 Sep 2017
"Wow what can I say, such lovely, warm, talented people. They photographed our wedding at the end of September and even though we had not met them before the day, they took fantastic images really capturing the feeling of the day. I know there has been bad press about 'reportage' style photographers using it as an excuse for poor photos. I can assure you with this pair, this is not the case at all. They truely captured high quality images, that we didn't know were being taken and friends and fam...
Anonymous User• 18 Jun 2016
Nate & Natasa shot our wedding in June 2016. They were really communicative beforehand, professional, friendly and our photos were amazing! We loved having them be a part of our day! Our family loved the pictures so much that my sister-in-law used them for her wedding as well. Recommend them 100%!
- What services do you offer?Wedding and event photography.
- What does the wedding package include?We have different packages to suit your needs. Please get in touch to see which package might fit you best.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary, reportage style photos with a small amount of posed photos.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Password protected online gallery, from which you can download, share images and order prints.
- Do you send all the photos taken?
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?In case of unforeseen circumstances we will do our best to offer a replacement.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
Tier 1 - 8 Hours
Eight hours of photography
Bridal Prep until the first dance
Online hosted gallery
Personalized wooden USB with presentation box
Beautiful high resolution pho...