Sennen Timcke, singer-songwriter whose personal songs, deft finger-picking, and rhythmic guitar style have been compared to Ben Howard and Paul Simon, whilst his music recalls the golden era of folk music.
He gigs his original content across the UK and Europe and also enjoys playing covers at other professional events including weddings, birthdays, ceremonies and celebrations. He has an impressive array of folk-pop classics - stretching from the sixties to present day, which provide the ideal acoustic entertainment for your special event. Whether you're signing the registrar, walking down the isle - or a having a celebration for a friend or loved one, Sennens friendly and calming demeanour will ensure both the smooth running and heartfelt delivery of live music at your event.
Comes complete with amplification and all necessary sound equipment to play small marques, churches and outdoor garden sets. Can also provide simple decor for the performance area if necessary (bunting, ligh...
LINDSAY HUNTER• 20 Sep 2016
Sennen was great!
Hayley Cottrell• 6 Oct 2016
5 out of 5 stars!
Andrew• 27 Jul 2019
We hired Sennen to play at a 40th birthday party. I would HIGHLY recommend Sennen. He was a lovely chap, has a wonderful voice and was very flexible to changing up his set to match the vibe of our evening. All in all I would not hesitate to ask him to play at future parties.
Claire• 4 Oct 2017
An incredibly talented musician! It was a pleasure to meet Sennen and have him bring music to our special day.
Kirsty• 27 May 2017
Amazing guitarist singer song writer. Made our wedding reception special. Highly recommended. He is a must to have for any venue. You will not be disappointed. Loved the music.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Birthdays Other Celebrations
- Who are your previous clients?Tom and Hannah Foster - wedding at the All Saints Church, Eastbourne UK Nikki and Ian - wedding in Defford Church, Worcester UK Andy and lucy - wedding in The Yard, London UK
- How long do you play for?2+ hrs
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Can provide a small amp and sound equipment to cater for a church, small venue, outdoor or marque gig.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?1 m x 1m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can learn any song on request.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I can play for 1 - 3 hrs, taking a short break for 10 minutes every 50 mins.
Can play for 1 - 3 hours and able to learn covers upon request.
Current setlist includes :
True Love Ways : Buddy Holly
Cupid : Sam Cooke
All I Have to Do is Dream : Everly Brothers