Sennen Timcke, singer-songwriter whose personal songs, deft finger-picking, and rhythmic guitar style have been compared to Ben Howard and Paul Simon, whilst his music recalls the golden era of folk music.
He gigs his original material across the UK and Europe and also enjoys playing covers at events including weddings, birthdays, ceremonies and celebrations. He has an impressive array of folk-pop classics - stretching from the sixties to present day, which provide the ideal acoustic entertainment for your special event. Whether you're signing the registrar, walking down the isle - or a having a celebration for a friend or loved one, Sennen's friendly and calming demeanour will ensure both the smooth running and heartfelt delivery of live music at your event.
Comes complete with amplification and all necessary sound equipment to play small marques, churches and outdoor garden settings.
Give him a shout today for a friendly chat about your requirements!
- For more information on Se...
Hayley Cottrell• 6 Oct 2016
5 out of 5 stars!
Nicholas Jones• 27 Jul 2019
All of our guests said how great the environment was whilst Sennen played before our wedding lunch, and how good he was. Thanks!
LINDSAY HUNTER• 20 Sep 2016
Sennen was great!
Kirsty• 27 May 2017
Amazing guitarist singer song writer. Made our wedding reception special. Highly recommended. He is a must to have for any venue. You will not be disappointed. Loved the music.
Claire• 4 Oct 2017
An incredibly talented musician! It was a pleasure to meet Sennen and have him bring music to our special day.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding receptions and ceremonies, birthdays, Christmas parties, and other Celebrations
- Who are your previous clients?Please see my recent reviews for a list of previous clients
- How long do you play for?1-3 hrs
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Comes complete with amplification and all necessary sound equipment to play small marques, churches and outdoor garden sets.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?1 m x 1m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can learn any song on request.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?A typical booking would have 2 x 45 minute sets of music with a 10-15 minute break in between
Additional covers can be learnt upon request.
Current setlist includes :
True Love Ways : Buddy Holly
Cupid : Sam Cooke
All I Have to Do is Dream : Everly Brothers
Can’t Help Falling in Love :...