With an extensive repertoire consisting of Swing from the American Songbook and Soul & Pop favourites, Sean Sinclair is a versatile vocalist who has performed at a variety of prestigious venues including Manchester Cathedral, The Hilton, The Adelphi Hotel & many more!
Sean’s experience and versatility means he can adapt to any occasion or audience. He has performed at an array of events and occasions throughout his career ranging from weddings, parties, functions, clubs, restaurants and many more. Sean is also able to provide a full request DJ service and lighting rig.
Brooke• 8 Jan 2019
Absolutely awesome, responded to the crowds, and voice is incredible. I work in events and would happily recommend to my corporate clients
Steve Clarke• 6 Oct 2018
"Sean was great. Worked well with the audience and had everyone dancing all night. Thanks Sean.
If I ever get married in Wigan again you are the D J.
Lexi Hamer• 5 Oct 2018
I would not hesitate to recommend Sean or book him again. A lovely guy as well as an amazing singer. He is fantastic and me and my husband were delighted with how the evening went. So many of our guests commented on what a fabulous singer Sean is and my dad genuinely believed his first song was a record before looking up!
Lindi Thompson• 14 Jul 2017
"Sean was absolutely fantastic and made the evening with his fantastic vocals.
He also dj’d all night and had everyone up dancing.
Sean is truely a professional and from his communication to his appearance I couldn’t recommend him enough.
Thank you for making Nan’s surprise birthday party a memorable night."
Claire Robertson• 6 Mar 2017
Sean was absolutely fantastic. Such a great singer and dj. He performed at our ladies day fundraiser and everyone was so impressed with him. I would highly recommend him for other events
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Usually, I perform at weddings, concerts, private functions, corporate events, restaurants & bars, clubs, pubs
- Who are your previous clients?Previous clients include The Greater Manchester Police, Tesco and various independent clients from weddings and shows etc.
- How long do you play for?I usually play up to 90 mins of live music throughout the evening or day. On some occasions depending on the event, this can stretch up to two hours. Sets are usually split into two 45 minute slots, three half hours or a half hour followed by an hour. This all depends on the format of the event and the clients requirements.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a Dynacord Amp and two powered speakers to cater for both vocals and disco. As well as this I provide a full lighting rig and microphones.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have up to date Public Liability and PAT testing certificates. Both are updated annually, I'm able to provide these documents prior the event.
- How much space do you require?I need approx 4 metres by 2
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If I can get hold of the track and its a male vocal yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?All I need is a 15 minute break between sets.
- What style of music do you offer?I perform a wide variety of music from swing, soul and contemporary pop.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, I'm open to requests and am always learning new songs. Whether it be something to dance to or a song with a special meaning for the client.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
Just Haven't Met You Yet, Dream a Little Dream, Everything, Close Your Eyes, Fever
Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Wonderful Tonight, The Way you Look Tonight,
Feeling Good, All o...