With an extensive repertoire consisting of Swing from the American Songbook and Soul & Pop favourites, Sean Sinclair is a versatile vocalist who has performed at a variety of prestigious venues including Manchester Cathedral, The Hilton, The Adelphi Hotel & many more!
Sean’s experience and versatility means he can adapt to any occasion or audience. He has performed at an array of events and occasions throughout his career ranging from weddings, parties, functions, clubs, restaurants and many more. Sean is also able to provide a full request DJ service and lighting rig.
Claire Robertson• March 6, 2017
Sean was absolutely fantastic. Such a great singer and dj. He performed at our ladies day fundraiser and everyone was so impressed with him. I would highly recommend him for other events
Tara Barraclough• May 20, 2018
"Sean Perkins made our day the best!
Myself and my husband always wanted a wedding singer to make our day extra special.
When we found Sean we were so blown away with his voice!
We contacted Sean via email to see if our wedding date was available and then arranged to meet up.
We met Sean a couple of times before our day and discussed what we wanted and what songs we liked.
We booked Sean for the whole afternoon for our wedding and we are so glad we did!
His vocals throughout the day were perfect and all of our guests loved him!
Sean also was our DJ for our evening reception.
Sean sang our first dance for us which was so much more special than just having it played on cd.
Sean recorded himself singing our first dance song (can't help falling in love) when that was complete he sent it me via email and we loved it!
Throughout our planning Sean was so easy to communicate with, anything wasn't too much hard work for him.
Sean was willing to learn new songs to sing throughout our day for us so any you don't see or here don't hesitate to ask
We would highly recommend Sean to anyone planning their big day!
Thankyou so much again Sean x "
Brooke• Jan. 8, 2019
Steve Clarke• Oct. 6, 2018
"Sean was great. Worked well with the audience and had everyone dancing all night. Thanks Sean.
If I ever get married in Wigan again you are the D J.
Lexi Hamer• Oct. 5, 2018
I would not hesitate to recommend Sean or book him again. A lovely guy as well as an amazing singer. He is fantastic and me and my husband were delighted with how the evening went. So many of our guests commented on what a fabulous singer Sean is and my dad genuinely believed his first song was a record before looking up!
Tina Butler• June 23, 2018
Sean was amazing and really made our big day perfect. He is such a lovely guy and a fantastic singer. Would recommend him to anyone we loved him
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Usually, I perform at weddings, concerts, private functions, corporate events, restaurants & bars, clubs, pubs
- Who are your previous clients?Previous clients include The Greater Manchester Police, Tesco and various independent clients from weddings and shows etc.
- How long do you play for?I usually play up to 90 mins of live music throughout the evening or day. On some occasions depending on the event, this can stretch up to two hours. Sets are usually split into two 45 minute slots, three half hours or a half hour followed by an hour. This all depends on the format of the event and the clients requirements.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a Dynacord Amp and two powered speakers to cater for both vocals and disco. As well as this I provide a full lighting rig and microphones.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have up to date Public Liability and PAT testing certificates. Both are updated annually, I'm able to provide these documents prior the event.
- How much space do you require?I need approx 4 metres by 2
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If I can get hold of the track and its a male vocal yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?All I need is a 15 minute break between sets.
- What style of music do you offer?I perform a wide variety of music from swing, soul and contemporary pop.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, I'm open to requests and am always learning new songs. Whether it be something to dance to or a song with a special meaning for the client.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
Just Haven't Met You Yet, Dream a Little Dream, Everything, Close Your Eyes, Fever
Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Wonderful Tonight, The Way you Look Tonight,
Feeling Good, All of Me , That's All, All I do is Dream of You,
You Don't Know Me,
Heart Skips a Beat, Dance With Me Tonight, Wrapped Up
Mr Brightside, Human, Somebody Told Me
All of Me, Ordinary people
Thinking out Load, Lego House
Budapest, Blame it on me
Walk the Moon
Shut up and Dance, Anna Sun
Sweet Caroline, Love on the Rocks, Hello Again, I am I Said,
Cracklin Rosie, America, Solitary Man, Blue Jeans.
Just the Way You Are, She's Always a Woman, Piano Man, Tell her about it
All Night Long, Three Times a Lady, Stuck On You.
Lets Dance, Space Oddity, Changes, Star man
Help Yourself, Its Not Unusual, Sex Bomb, Green Green Grass of Home
Your Song, Call it the Blues, I'm Still Standing
Can't Smile Without You, Copacabana, Mandy.
Johnnie B. Goode, Never Can Tell, My Ding - A - Ling
The Snake, Show and Tell
Be Young be Foolish be Happy, Hey girl don't bother me
Magic Moment, Up on the Roof, Save the Last Dance, Some Kind of Wonderful.
Ben E King
Amor, Stand by Me, Spanish Harlem.
The Dock of The Bay, That's How Strong My Love Is
Ain't No Sunshine, Just the Two of Us
All You Need is Love, Michelle, With a Little Help from My Friends,
You Got to Hide Your Love Away, Hey Jude
That's Life, My Way, New York, Can't Take That Away From Me,
Under My Skin, Fly Me to the Moon, Lady is a Tramp,
I Get a Kick Out of You, My Kind of Town, Strangers In the Night,
Come Fly With Me, Summer Wind, Come Fly with Me, Pennies from Heaven, Nice 'N' Easy, High Hopes, It Had to be You, Cheek to Cheek, More
That's Amoure, Nobody Till Somebody Loves You, Memories, Little Old Wine Drinker, Mambo Italiano, I Wish Love, Buno Sera, Houston, I Will, Volare, An Evening In Roma, Ain't That a Kick in the Head, King of the Road.
Music to Watch Girls, Can't Take My Eyes off You, Moon River.
Wooden Heart, Can't Help Falling In Love, Jailhouse Rock, Love Me Tender, Return to Sender, Its Now Or Never, In the Ghetto, Burning Love
Living Doll, Congratulations
Mess Around, Georgia, Ruby, You Don't Know Me, Halleluiah I Love Her So
Cocaine Blues, Folsam Prison Blues, Hurt, San Quentin, Boy Named Sue, Ring of Fire.
Just Like a Woman, Blowing In the Wind, Don't Think Twice, Times are Changing, Knocking on Heavens Door, Like a Rolling Stone.
It's Impossible, Papa Loves Mambo, Impossible Dream, Magic Moments.
Last Request, Rewind, 10 out of 10, Coming Up Easy, Pencil Full of Lead, Candy, Simple Things.
Nat King Cole
Unforgettable, Let there Love, L,O,V,E, Smile.
These are the Days, Difference a Day Made, Twenty Something, All at Sea, Wind Cries Mary.
Brown Eyed Girl, Moondance
Beyond the Sea, Mack the Knife, The Curtain Falls, Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
Dreaming of You, Jacqueline, In the Morning, Pass It On.
Drugs Don't Work, Lucky Man, Bitter Sweet Symphony, Sonnet
The Good Life, I Left My Heart In San Francisco
Is This the Way to Amarillo
I'm a Believer, Daydream Believer
Bill Hayley & His Comets
Rock Around the Clock, Shake, Rattle and Roll
Dance the Night Away, There Goes My Heart
You do Something to Me, Broken Stones
Pretty Woman, Penny Arcade