Hi there and thanks for checking out my details.
I'm Sean Jeffery, a singer and guitarist with twenty years' experience of performing in bands, including supporting The Moody Blues at the LG Arena in 2013, and live appearances on Kerrang! Radio and BBC Radio Hereford & Worcester.
My set comprises excellent renditions of well-known covers with my melodic, powerful vocals. As well as varying my style between electric and acoustic guitar, my sound is filled out with professionally recorded drums, bass and keyboards, so that you get the full band sound.
I can play any event or venue for you, whether providing a subtle acoustic accompaniment to your wedding reception, or getting everyone onto the dance floor for an evening celebration. I am also available for pub gig bookings.
I am completely self-contained with my own sound equipment, and I can play completely unplugged if preferred.
The choice of songs and style can be tailored to your unique occasion and I am happy to accept specif...
Eleanor marriner• 22 Feb 2017
Excellent. Great communications in advance, learnt our first dance song especially for us, provided an excellent set enjoyed by all.
Nigel• 29 Jul 2018
Delighted with the service - thank you
Debbie Eaton• 10 Jul 2017
"Sean is a lovely person.
The communication before was great. Always replied to my emails and texts to confirm all was all well with my booking.
He did a great set at our wedding afternnon tea. Would highly recommend him."
Stephanie• 7 Jul 2017
Excellent singer thank you for a fantastic evening. Sean was great excellent range of songs and a lovely man.
Rob Ollerton• 7 May 2018
"Seam arrived in plenty of time and was very affable and friendly. He was very accommodating for the shortcomings of the sound equipment on the day, and the quick turn round of acts, which meant we couldn't do a full sound check before he started.
He was very easy to listen to and gave a very good performance. I would recommend him to anyone."
- How long do you play for?Up to 2 hours of music - split into sets as required, e.g. 2 x 45 mins, 2 x 60 mins.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have full PA equipment.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability Insurance and my equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?I take up a small amount of space as I am very self-contained.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will consider all requests and would be confident of providing it for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Between sets, 15 minutes is preferred.
All My Loving (The Beatles)
Bad Moon Rising (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
Breakfast at Tiffany's (Deep Blue Something)
Brown-Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
Budapest (George Ezra)
Can't Help Falling in Love...