Hi there I’m Scott. I’m a singer, musician, host and auctioneer. I’ve also been nominated for a National Television Award for my work as an actor.
Musically I’ve appeared on Celebrity Stars in their Eyes and I’ve shared the stage with several multi million selling artists including Alexander ONeil, Martha Reeves and the Vandellas, David Cassidy, Candi Staton and Jordan Knight.
Hope you're well.
Give me a shout anytime 😀
Denise fraser• July 6, 2019
Scott was amazing. We had a very mixed group age wise and he had us all up dancing! He was also really friendly and nothing was too much trouble for him. Would definitely use him again.
andrea mitton• May 25, 2019
Scott was amazing, we all really enjoyed his singing and he was very friendly and accommodating to all our requests, I would definitely book him again and so would many of my guests!
Thank you Scott, you made our party rock!!
laura [arish• May 11, 2019
Scott was amazing and provided the exact atmosphere that we wanted. We hosted a suprise party for my father`s 75th birthday. We gave Scott quite a specific brief in relation to song type and genre and he delivered a fabulous performance. Scott also judged the guests and ensured that they all heard something that they enjoyed.
Scott has an wonderful voice and plays guitar beatifully.
Other points to raise - Scott remained in contact with me prior to the event. He was punctual, polite and approachable on the day. He interacted with all the guests and made the day even more special by being there.
We can`t recommend him enough, in fact we plan to book Scott for our daughter`s upcoming birthday.
Anyone who books him won`t be disappointed!! Top marks and cheers Scott x
Marc• May 10, 2019
Very good singer, highly recommend
Hannah• Jan. 31, 2019
Scott was absolutely fantastic. A really friendly guy. He gave a great performance and really set the mood. He is a talented musician and singer who I would highly recommend! 10/10
Julie Wilson• Dec. 15, 2018
Scott was fantastic and we were thrilled with the whole evening. Lovely guy and he made the night. !! Everyone loved him and thought he was brilliant. So pleased we booked him and would highly recommend. He is versatile and professional. Thanks Scott for an amazing party. Loved every minute. Julie, Mik Tom and Katie. X
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, hen parties and corperate/charity events (where I can host/public speak/auction) also.
- Who are your previous clients?I’ve worked extensively throughout the UK performing solo or with my band at prestigious venues/client such as The Point, Old Trafford; Lancashire County Cricket Club, Manchester; Harvey Nicols, Manchester; Reebok Stadium, Bolton; Opera House, Manchester; Belfast Grand, Northern Ireland; Bridgewater Hall, Manchester and virtually every number one theatre venue in the country. I’ve also worked in the US regularly over the last few years.
- How long do you play for?2 x 30 2 x 45 1 x 60 mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a stage pass 500 PA system no lighting but can get a small set up if requested for a small extra charge.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Just a few meters square
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15-30 mins or whatever suits
- What style of music do you offer?Rock, Soul, Pop with either just me and my guitar or backing tracks.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes if given enough time to learn it.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
I work solo with just me and my guitar or with a trio (drums, bass, guitar and vocals)
I can also sing solo with backing tracks.
I supply a stage pass 500 PA system for medium sized venues. And provided full DJ services.
Some tunes I play..
Sweet Child of Mine
Living on a pray
Girl you’ll be a woman
Black hole sun
Every breaking wave
Sex on fire
Nothing compares to u
Let it be
Knocking on heavens door
Ain't no sunshine
Can't feel my face
Days go by
Time of your life
Let it go
You got the love
Wake me up
Stand by me
Twist and shout
I feel fine
Bad moon rising
Brown eyed girl
Wish u were here
Born to run
Long train runnin
All day and all of the night
Summer of 69