Hi there I’m Scott. I’m a singer, musician, host and auctioneer. I’ve also been nominated for a National Television Award for my work as an actor.
Musically I’ve appeared on Celebrity Stars in their Eyes and I’ve shared the stage with several multi million selling artists including Alexander ONeil, Martha Reeves and the Vandellas, David Cassidy, Candi Staton and Jordan Knight.
Hope you're well.
Give me a shout anytime 😀
laura [arish• 11 May 2019
Scott was amazing and provided the exact atmosphere that we wanted. We hosted a suprise party for my father`s 75th birthday. We gave Scott quite a specific brief in relation to song type and genre and he delivered a fabulous performance. Scott also judged the guests and ensured that they all heard something that they enjoyed.
Scott has an wonderful voice and plays guitar beatifully.
Other points to raise - Scott remained in contact with me prior to the event. He was punctual, polite and app...
Craig Phillips- Original Big Brother winner and 60 minute makeover.• 16 Feb 2018
“Scotts acoustic set on my wedding day at the glorious Peckforton Castle really set the tone and kicked off an amazing evening.”
kathryn• 15 Sep 2018
In a word excellent very entertaining could not fault Scott would definately recommend him.
Hannah• 31 Jan 2019
Scott was absolutely fantastic. A really friendly guy. He gave a great performance and really set the mood. He is a talented musician and singer who I would highly recommend! 10/10
Vicki Bennett• 19 Nov 2018
Scott was a fantastic choice as the singer for our wedding. Before the event he kept in touch and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted. On the night he performed an amazing, varied set and everyone commented how much they enjoyed it! We would definitely highly recommend Scott and will book him for future events.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, hen parties and corperate/charity events (where I can host/public speak/auction) also.
- Who are your previous clients?I’ve worked extensively throughout the UK performing solo or with my band at prestigious venues/client such as The Point, Old Trafford; Lancashire County Cricket Club, Manchester; Harvey Nicols, Manchester; Reebok Stadium, Bolton; Opera House, Manchester; Belfast Grand, Northern Ireland; Bridgewater Hall, Manchester and virtually every number one theatre venue in the country. I’ve also worked in the US regularly over the last few years.
- How long do you play for?2 x 30 2 x 45 1 x 60 mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a stage pass 500 PA system no lighting but can get a small set up if requested for a small extra charge.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Just a few meters square
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15-30 mins or whatever suits
- What style of music do you offer?Rock, Soul, Pop with either just me and my guitar or backing tracks.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes if given enough time to learn it.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
I work solo with just me and my guitar or with a trio (drums, bass, guitar and vocals)
I can also sing solo with backing tracks.
I supply a stage pass 500 PA system for medium sized venues. And pro...