Paul Dawson - Scoop Magic
Scoop is a multi-talented magician who can perform either in close-up situations or in a cabaret or stage environment. His stage show combines conjuring with comedy, juggling, mind control and danger to create a truly unforgettable experience. His close up performances guarantee giggles and gasps as the impossible happens right under your nose or even in your own hands.
Scoop honed his skills during nine years as resident jester and magician at Camelot Theme Park and Park Hall Hotel in Lancashire performing for crowds ranging from small handfuls up to 3,000 people from small children to cocktail parties and everything in between. He now performs at attractions, holiday parks, weddings and corporate events all over the country.
Scoop has entertained the England, and Manchester City football teams as well as the stars of Emmerdale, Coronation Street and Hollyoaks and his performances have featured on programmes for the BBC, ITV and Channel 4. He has also worked all over the UK and beyond for companies such as Brittany Ferries, Center Parcs, Hilton Hotels UK, Haven, Manchester United, O2 and HSBC alongside entertainers like pop star Ella Henderson, comedians Rob Brydon and Jason Manford and fellow magician Dynamo. He has even performed for The Magic Circle and produces and stars in his own theatre shows.
Rhydian Roberts• Aug. 6, 2017
Really great show!!! For all ages, had lots of time for the children afer the show was over.
Adam Burgess• May 17, 2019
"Paul performed close up magic for our guests at our charity dinner last night and he was AMAZING!
I couldn’t recommend him more, he was brilliant at the drinks reception mingling with guests and keeping them entertained.
Then he moved around the tables very well between courses during dinner to keep the evening moving. Each time I herd a gasp and an applaud from another table across the room I knew he was worth every penny!
Would I book him again? I think there is a good chance I will next year!"
Jenny Brown• July 21, 2018
He was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! and had my guests talking into the small hours, hours after he'd left discussing how the hell he did it! It was also a nice touch that he came up to me before leaving and did a trick on me as I'd been far too busy hosting to watch him perform prior to that.... he was worth every last penny of what I'd already concluded was a very reasonable fee!!!
Bernadette• April 21, 2018
Absolutely amazing children loved him so did the adults funny witty and clever would defo have again
Dan McLaren• June 28, 2017
Brilliant! Would recommend to anybody of any age!
Teresa Morris• Aug. 15, 2017
Fabulous magic show XX at Haven in Great Yarmouth xx
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- How long is the act?My cabaret show is 45 minutes long but can be shortened or lengthened to an hour if necessary. I usually do two hours of close up magic visiting different groups of people throughout that time but this can be adjusted depending on the number of people.
- What type of magic do you performClose up (table hopping or mix and mingle), cabaret or stage. All performances are suitable for families or adults.
- Will your magic suit my event?I have experience performing at a wide variety of events so whatever your event I'm sure we will be able to come up with something suitable.
- How many people will you perform for?Any amount but the performance type and length will depend upon the number of people.